Battle Fluffies 2022 ROUND 2 FIGHT 3 by: Neku-chan

battle1

Hi everyone! I’m the referee for the third battle on the second round of Battle fluffies 2022! Welcome to the event! And bet for your favorite fluffy to win and go to the next round in hopes for a big sketti prize as the big first price!

CLACKER VS POT POCKER

LET THE POOL ROLL!

• CLACKER
  • POT POCKER

0 voters

You have speaked! And so I present you the winner of this 3rd fight!

The most eager to enf is gonna be enfed on his death bed. Thank your for tunning in!
And expect more from other artists in the next fluffy fights!

36 Likes

COOK EM POT!!! BOIL DAT LOBBY

4 Likes

Tough matchup,if Clacker can turn him over then it’s over for Pot Poker. But that’s a big if!

3 Likes

I enjoy violence

4 Likes

Actually the match it’s quite interesting, both have the same weak spot. question is who can find it first!

3 Likes

welcome to the community!

1 Like

I’m afraid you are going to have to edit the poll.
People can vote twice at the moment.

Ok I think I fixed it, but we lost the votes we already had.
I’m not that good with more than adding pictures, sorry owoU

2 Likes

No worries, at least the poll is more fair now.

@Tia
@PeppermintParchment
@cornwally-bumberquilt

Poll was messy but it’s fixed now, the first poll was scraped. My mistake, sorry ;w;
If you wanna vote, please come by to vote again. Ty!

4 Likes

Wonder if that pot armour is just a ruse…something could be inside to surprise the enemy with, just saying :thinking:

You should ask @Eded_ted that.
They created Poker.

1 Like

Bold of you to assume that a fluffy knows a basic tactic other than charging and stomping

1 Like

thank

Or he could grab the little poker and shove it back in and skewer pot poker with his own poker!

1 Like

Clacker can just grab the edges of the pot, flip it over like a turtle and finish poker quickly since his weapons are very limited. But i question is if he have the intelligence to do so

1 Like

Nah, mate.

Its just an inch thick cast steel pot.

Unless the fluffy inside is an alicorn and the enemy would piss itself?

3 Likes

Not a bad idea :wink::+1:

1 Like

Now THIS is what I’m talking about all we need now is some people drinking and fighting in the bleachers and we got ourselves a match. :wave::joy:

1 Like

Well,I dont think this wil make much difference anymore Poker is so far ahead.
But lets keep it going for a while.