Clacker Enters The Fray(ChartreuseShroom)

Roughs to help understand anatomy more(I hope lol)

Here is my Battle Fluff for round 2! Can’t wait to see how the fighting goes for everyone. Clacker’s weaknesses are: 1) he can’t turn fast and 2) he has a rather obvious weak spot if you catch my drift.

Need a fluffy for battle fluffs? No problem! Take a group of 10 feral fluffies and promise them that they can get all the love, skettis, enfs/babbehs, etc, if they fight for it. Make them each fight each other in 1v1s, the loser loses a leg. The last fluffy with a leg standing wins. After a few hours of this you have your candidate.

The last one is a 2 legged red pegasus stallion. After losing twice in a row in the beginning, he unexpectedly became more vicious, probably entering fight or flight mode. He won his next match and kept on winning, becoming the last fluffy standing(as much as a now huggie fluff could).
With the fluffy sized death robot already made, the now named Clacker is ready for battle!

23 Likes

I can do this

2 Likes

Clackers also happens to be a slang term for a set of intimate attributes. Coincidence?

1 Like

FinaIIy some Bio Abomination. :slight_smile:

Cant wait to see them strafe dodge.

1 Like

The round 2 entries only get better and better, he looks hella cool and original

3 Likes