Battle fluffs Round One (carniviousduck)

Welcome Challengers our first group of battle hardened fluffs haved arrived but like the last post, i want the community to show off your fluffs in battle. Does your fluff die in glorious battle… shiney and chrome being welcomed into vallhalla or is it triumphant standing above the corpses of its fellow competitors. Talk, rattle on, stories, art, im suprised by the community taking to my idea and hope that we can find a winner and begin with a new group of … colorful rookies…

18 Likes

VELVET TOUCH VS SLASHSTRIKE

I desperately want to know what the consensus is on this fight.

2 Likes

As Crimson settles down with a bucket of popcorn, he glaces over at the unopen box of brown Fluff dye and laments at what might have been.

Then the moment passes and he gets pumped up for what’s to come next.

1 Like

Hmmm, perhaps an idea presents its self. Once a victor becomes present. Our brown ruler of the poop palace, we start season 2 colored fluffs. After they fight and we have a rainbow ruler then we have a face off. Duke of stain vs Magical pretty pony? @BFM101

2 Likes

Hey I’m happy just to see where this first season goes. If there’s enough drive for a Rainbow Wreckdown then I’m all for it.

And yes, I will enter Crimson for that contest should it come to fruition.

2 Likes

I would go with SlashStrike,if SlashStrike can somehow get behind and beneath Velvet Touch and tip him over. If SlashStrike can’t do that,perhaps him being closer to the ground could be an advantage to “stab” up at Velvet Touch. I think Velvet Touch has a slight disadvantage for being taller than the other fluffies.
On the other hand,Slash Strike doesn’t have much armor protecting him,so if Velvet Touch can get one or two get clamps on SlashStrike,I could see the round easily going to Velvet Touch. Velvet Touch 's height can also be an advantage,as well as being “scary”.

2 Likes

While we were talking amongst ourselves, all of “fwuffy am Cwowd” drowned in sync. Rip

1 Like

2022-09-29-07-13-43

1 Like

PALADIN, USE HEADBUT!

1 Like

It’s not very effective.

@Mexi

SlashStrike doesn’t seem to have a fighting spirit, while Velvet Touch has a gruesome history of being mutilated and now given metal limbs back to fend for himself, I feel like Velvet with his vengeful heart could be the winner here~

Imagine a fluffy taller than you with loud chompers that might as well be on your eye level, and the quicker he moves towards you, the faster the chompers bite OwO

Although, considering fluffy stupidity, he might get himself impaled on SlashStrike’s weapons, and most probably will

That’s why I need Mexi’s imput, because he’s the owner~

1 Like

I agree with these points.

As well as SlashStrike probably isn’t at full strength due to not eating.

1 Like

How would that even work?

1 Like

Multiversal Shenanigans.

Crimson is consistently chaotic across all plains of the multiverse, it’s just in the prime-time timeline he’s dead.

So it’s either Crimson Variant, or potential necromancy

1 Like

Or time travel shenanigans and temporally plucked from before his death.

2 Likes

At the risk of being a wet blanket, I think you shouldn’t beat a dead horse, so to speak, and introduce a new fluffy as a legacy character if you so insist.

Avoids any other problems that require handwaving entirely.

2 Likes

He might have bastard children almost as bad as he was or even worse.

1 Like

I second this opinion.

1 Like

Alright then UwU

It might take me a while until I get it drawn, because I have a bunch of projects piled up, but I’ll try to get it out as soon as I can ^^’ Unless you want to give that a shot?

1 Like

I am starting to realizing how many weaknesses my battle fluff has…

First of all, all that equipment probably weighs almost 50 kg, which would certainly immobilize it.

That would also mean that it would be extremely difficult it to aim its weapon, which it has only one, towards the enemy.

Its important parts are also very exposed and fragile. One hit at a wire and it could fall off, making the fluffy a still punching bag. Or even worse, cause a short circuit and fry itself with its own power.

Also, that welding mask makes the fluffy nearly blind.

The enemy’s victory would be guaranteed.

if they would exploit those weaknesses

If all the other competitors would be as dumb as an average fluffy in my head, 90% of them would just charge mindlessly with their fingers crossed to their doom. And that would make my fluffy’s weapon super effective.

But if the fluffies are smart enough not to walk into the light, the UNLIMITED POWER would be more like a fluffy with a glow stick.

1 Like