Fwuffy am Cwoud (By: GreaverBlade)

Contest Compliant Paint Bucket Fixed Version

Original Tedious Individually Colored Version

For my entry in to Battle Fluffs, I submit my team, “Fwuffy am Cwoud”, a mindlinked swarm of nano-fluffs. They are simply immune to most conventional attacks, but can be killed in swaths by area flame or gas attacks. They infest the soft tissues and orifices of their target, acting together as a single fluffy super-intelligence (relatively speaking) to choke, burrow, or internally devour their enemies.

While the linework is all copy pasted, I did individually color everything else because I don’t know how to do something like that quickly.

20 Likes

“'OU WIWW BE ASSIMIWATED!”

6 Likes

WESISTANCE AM DUMMEH

5 Likes

Just realized they’re not brown.
That was one of CD’s stipulations.
Oh, unless their multicolored nature creates a brown cloud when they’re clustered together maybe?

Horrific, god forbid it craves special hugs.

1 Like

Cripes, I actually missed that part entirely! Ugh.

Your suggestion is now cannon for this post. The amorphous blob takes on the form of what looks like a brown fluffy, until they all scatter in to a rainbow cloud.

Given that they are basically a swarm of smarties, nothing of value lost regardless.

And if @Carniviousduck kiboshes it, I’ll recolor all the bodies at least.

2 Likes

Cool. I really like the concept of a competitor that is countless miniscule fluffies instead of one normal sized one.

I bet you had fun with all those copy/paste layers on Krita,hahaha.
Very creative take on the concept.

At one point I think I stated that hand cramping was why I stopped doing physical drawing. Turns out that enough single pixel clicks can do the same thing…

Anyways, I think I’m going to recolor this mess after work today to be fully compliant with the rules. I’ve got enough shades of brown that it won’t look like an absolute copy paste job.

1 Like

… I fear for Velvet now

1 Like

After drawing my part for the battle fluff’s battles, I feel your pain, literally, hands still crampped from yesterday lol

Hope you still wanna be in for round 2 though.

Yeah, I’ll be fine lol

1 Like