Recruiting for BATTLE FLUFFS (carniviousduck)

WELCOME to Battle Fluffs! But as you can see we are light on the competition. We are looking for creative owners who aren’t afraid of upgrading there little shits into combat machines. Rules are simple all fluffies have to be poopie fluffies, brown mistakes, turd burglars, kings and queens of the poo palace, runners in the brown derby, in other words a brown fluffy. Unicorn, pegasus, earthie, and if your a sadistic rich fuck you could bring an alicorn, but we dont recommend it.

(After reading the comments from my last battle fluff post i think it would be cool to add some other members battle fluffs. Please use mine to add to your match ups, create your own, and we’ll see how it goes) credit goes to @AMDk7

29 Likes

@BFM101 please refrain from using dye to make crimson brown

7 Likes

Well fuck, there’s goes my first idea.

7 Likes

If you’re looking for established characters then you can have Graham, ex-Smarty father of Crowley from Before The Storm (also canonically dead but let’s not let a little thing like that stop him from having some fun)

Brown unicorn stallion with a black mane and patches of burnt and blackened Fluff from escaping a forest fire. Also missing one of his eyes (doesn’t matter which) from the blaze.

Two directions to go with him, I’ll let you decide which is best.

1: Flambé; Lean into Graham’s flame-based origins, he wears two flame-throwers on either side of him which he can control… let’s say with buttons on his hoofs. Downside, very little armour due to risk of being cooked by the heat.

2: Stomper: Opposite direction, Graham’s past experiences means he’s afraid of fire but has now upgraded himself with pneumatic limbs for extra force in his sorry-hoofies. Let’s give him a cybernetic eye as well for shits and giggles.

5 Likes

I don’t know how to say it. THAT IS COOL :myeh: :derp:

1 Like

this is some fallout raider shenanigans lmao

3 Likes

I reserve a place for a fluffy named Shitstorm and it’s an earthie with a unicorn horn made out of plastic explosive.

It either needs to win out of fluffy strength and retard luck, or it and the opponent both go out with a bang.

3 Likes

Well my first idea got shot down so I had to improvise.

2 Likes

Fluffy version of this…

4 Likes

I think i need to make a better bracket

2 Likes

Hey, I guess I have Velvet I could sacrifice…

I wanted to make a story around him, but I suppose I never got around to actually doing it and the idea is dropped, so he’ll be at least good for something :heart:

He’s a sweet boi, but has smarty tendencies~

2 Likes

OH MY DEAR GOODNESS THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE IDEA!

how did i participate in this again?

1 Like

Rocket Man / AKA The Brown Comet - Pillowfluff with a helmet. Bottom rear pelvis encased in primary thruster with a Scaredy poopies Nos System for extra speed when afraid but sputters unburnt embers of crap in their path when used. Front stumps are encased in rotating stabalizer jets that allow the fluffy to tilt accordingly to the owners remote control (left/right/up/down - but always forward!).

Reinforced/fused spine so they can allegedly survive more then one impact but they can no longer move from the neck down (even if they were limited to basic scrunching previously).

2 Likes

This is a great idea, love it

1 Like

This is gonna be really intereating to see

1 Like

Here’s a fluffy I thought up for this since I like the idea of it.

Super Kicker (or Fertilizer as his regular name I couldn’t think of anything else lol)

• dark brown unicorn
  • rear legs removed and replaced with prosthetics containing powerful hydraulic pistons, for maximum kicking power but offer little practicality other than that.
  • metal claws on prosthetics for extra damage when kicking
  • reinforced back half, spine has been replaced to help mitigate blowback from pistons hitting something
  • pistons activate once they are elevated to a certain point, so they can’t immediately shoot out and hit if someone is behind him
  • Horn removed and replaced with crude, sharp, spike for offense in front, is longer than his original horn.
  • Not as fast as he used to be due to not adjusting to the prosthetics well

I just thought it’d be cool to have a fluffy who kicks hard as fuck.

2 Likes

Toxic fumes? Holy shit, i spit out my crisp Dr Pepper when i took a close look. This is gonna be glorious!

I have a Fluffy that could work:

The Brown Eagle/Shit Raptor
A brown pegasus that has its wings reinforced with some scrap metal and the Faux feathers on the end are sharpened. He can’t really flap them because of the weight, and they kinda just stay out like an airplane.
He has two knee pads on his front hooves, and his tail has been replaced with a chain that can attach to either a jagged, blunt piece of scrap, or a more pointed piece of scrap for cutting and slashing.
Optional: have his teeth removed and replaced only with 4 needle like fangs.

As far as personality, hes honestly a huge pussy, and will run from confrontation, but hes very clumsy. This allows him to still cause damage, albeit accidentally, which will be even more hilarious as it freaks him out hurting other fluffies. He has a lot of energy, owing to his pegasus nature, and will flee (usually with his eyes closed), instead of hide. He had some malicious tendencies as a babbeh, picking on his brothers and sisters at night when his parents would sleep, because he was treated differently for being brown. Those inclinations have left as he got older, now being a coward, but i wonder if he could be pushed to those old inclinations.

3 Likes

Mr.Hugs, a brown and yellow poopie babbeh that was denied any and all affection.
Now fully grown, he has been fitted with a suit of long and sharpened spikes.
He just wants to hug the other fluffies and wouldn’t be 100% aware of what was really going on.
Always has a waaaay too happy smile and only says the word hugs.

4 Likes

This is a super cool idea, it reminds me of one of the demented orcs you could get from Shadow of War after you fucked with them enough

2 Likes

“sum daze ou num da poopies, udda daze da poopies num ou.”

2 Likes