Battlefluff: One Hoofsie Fwuff (Fluffus)

This is one bored fluffy with a surprisingly strong set of morals. Ready for battle!

35 Likes

Oh fuck. Show’s over.

WELP. Time to play the theme song of season 1

THREE TWO ONE KILLSHOT

1 Like

“Can effectively hold its poop and pee to keep its costume clean.”

And on that note, it’s already a pretty formidable fluffy opponent.

6 Likes

I would probably say. this one here you should probably not do abuse on.

1 Like

Assumimg this is actual Saitamafluff, I don’t think abuse is even possible. Saitama is a weirdbox character even in his own show.

1 Like

I assume the gag is

OHF is to Fluffies, as OPM is to his world.

2 Likes

First of all, of course it’s Saitama fluff. Its mane fell out from unmatched training.

Secondly, patently false. The tournament would be unfair for other members if that were the case, but the fluffy powers available are spectacular. EdedTed’s fluffy capacitor bank really sets the tone.

I am so excited to see what other creative opponents show up to face off!

2 Likes

Seconded! We can’t have unfair competitors in this round <_<

1 Like

It’s fine we got a jump button and a mimic tear.

I did a solo run of Elden Ring. Solo, except for her. But when I get the time to do a unga bunga colossal sword build it’s over for her and I’ll leave a bottle of lotion as a parting gift.

Poor Milicent though ~.~

2 Likes

I stand corrected. Would be interesting to see how this turns out

I did a colossal sword build anyway for my first playthrough. I absolutely hate having to hit trash mobs twice in any game.

LMAO!!

I used the basic bitch flail the first time around, then dual scimitars.

Anything but the katanas for me.

My second run was dual straight swords. I liked it, but it was no Gatsu sword that’s for dang certain.

After I got stupid lucky in DS1 with the Black Knight great sword I’ve made a vow to stay away from that sick filth.

But Melania…

That bitch deserves all the smoke.

Yeah! I also dislike mrs. Trum- oh wait that was a typo.

Anyhoo, I found a Black Knight sword on an early attempt at DS1 and that’s the weapon that made that game playable to me. Because one swing, one less hollow.

Jabba the Hutt.

BK sword until I learned about the Man Serpent Sword.

“Dark Souls isn’t hard,” H83R thought after slaying the gargoyles and the arbiter that showed up after their defeat.

Little did he know what the Depths had in store for him.

Lots of curse, and no one to absolve him of his sins…

Ahh, the frog hole. The memories.

So many frog. So many hole.

“Wait, what do you mean that this isn’t a fluffy cosplay competition? What did I enter my pet into?”

1 Like