Bestest Sickies: Mommy's Little Problem Solver Ch. 8 (end) (by fluffysomething)

You are Dr. Harriet Roseman, and you just got something- or someone. FV-0446’s “babies” just got manufacured by your workplace, and you can’t wait to see those things!

“I’m here! Can I see the samples now?” You ask, running in a room labeled ‘Room 324: Examination’.

“Sure! This is FV-0646 and FV-0456. Say hi to your ‘babies’, FV-0446. Anyways, I just made a-” Someone says, showing you two tubes filled with clear liquid.

“Hewwo! Gib bay-bees! Wan bay-bees, nyow!” FV-0446 shouts, stirring the liquid in its tube.

“FV-0446, we don’t yell at people. I know you’re excited to see your baby-friends, but remember what I said about you being a good “mommy”.” You sigh, picking up its tube and shaking it gently.

“Dat 'ou hab tu teech Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks how tu be a gud ‘mom-mee’?” It asks hazily, still recovering from being shaken.

“Yes! Now, what were you about to say?” You ask the person, turning awya from the tube.

“I built a growth accelerator, which make fluffies grow into adults instantly. Could FV-0446 try it?” They ask, picking up its tube and looking at you.

“FV-0446’s not a fluffy, and it’s already basically an adult. But, fine. Go ahead.” You sigh, watching as they let you to another room, putting the tube in a large machine, and turning it on.

“SCREEEE! WAI GET BIGGEW? NU WAN- Squeak! Peep, peep!” FV-0446 screams, getting interrupted by its own peeping and the sound of its tube breaking due to its new size.

“You made it a baby again! Plus, I see it! I’m not sure I should be able to see it with my eyes!” You shriek, pointing at FV-0446.

“It’s… about 4 and a half centimeters in diameter now. You still wanna take care of it? And, I’m assuming this means it doesn’t get its babies.” They ask, holding it in both their hands as it peeps.

“Of course I do! In fact, I’ll test it on a fluffy again, just for you. And, yeah. I can’t deal with 3 little baby virus fuckers in my house.” You smile, gently taking it in your cupped hands and walking off. You get a random fluffy, bring it to your house and take notes.

Day 1
Fluffy seems fine, but FV-0446 seems to just lay down in its box beside the fluffy.

“Hoomin mummah? Wha dat? Am babbeh?” The fluffy asks, tapping FV-0446’s small pseudo-arms with its hoof.

“It’s… nothing. Just a baby.” You lie, picking its small box up and bringing the fluffy downstairs.

Day 2
Fluffy seems fine, expect for trying to mother FV-0446. FV-0446 isn’t doing anything but napping and crying though, which I guess is normal.

“Wai babbeh nu dwinkie fwuffy’s miwkies? Dwink, babbeh!” The fluffy demands, pushing FV-0446 onto its “milkie-places”.

“It doesn’t need milkies, it’s a… special baby! Yeah.” You hold back laughter, again taking notes.

“Babbeh nee’ miwkies! Am suwwogate mummah!” The fluffy says, almost crying because FV-0446 won’t drink its “milkies”.

Day 3 Fluffy is showing FV-0446 symptoms. Is it possible that since FV-0446’s size change, it can make fluffies sick without actually being inside of them?

“Kaff! Kaff! Feew sickies…” The fluffy sniffles, laying down by the TV.

“Kaff! Kaff!” It continues coughing, closing its eyes to sleep.

“Working just like I want it to. Good job, FV-0446! Your size hasn’t changed how you deal with fluffies at all!” You clap, accidentally waking both FV-0446 and the fluffy up.

“Huu-huuu! Wai mummah gib bad-wakies tu fwuffy?” The fluffly sobs, trying to go back to sleep.

“Peep! Peeep! Squeak! Peeep! Peep!” FV-0446 peeps, waving its psuedo-arms around.

Day 4 Fluffy has died, somehow. Another success!

“Good job, FV-0446! You’ve still got it!” You congradulate, clapping your hands silently.

“In fact, you’ve done such a good job that… You’re gonna be a part of mommy’s fluffy abuse kit! What could I do without you?” You coo, gently touching its outer layer of itself.

“We’re gonna make a good team, huh?” You laugh.

4 Likes

What more is there to be said?

2 Likes

Apparently, a lot

2 Likes