Breeding Centre Blues: A Son's Plea (by Newb_ronswek)

S1
S-1 hadn’t been able to sleep since he’d had the dream. That awful, awful dream about the mother he hadn’t seen in so long. He simply had to find out if she was okay, and so, every time a human came came to his pen, he’d ask about her.

“Shut up and knock up the mare.” said Martha, plopping a mare down in front of him. “Bu’ Esswun jus’-” “DID I STUTTER?!” Martha interrupted, “KNOCK. UP. THE. MARE.” S-1 whimpered and went to do what he was told. The mare did not cooperate however, “Nu! Gu ‘way fwom Emmfowteesebun munsta!” Martha grumbled irritably, “He’s a sky blue stallion with white dappling and a bright yellow mane. If you mate with him, you will have the prettiest foals you’ve ever had!” M-47 cried and begged, “Nu! Am MUNSTA! MUNSTA!!”

S-1 was used to being yelled at for being an alicorn, and he knew that no fluffy could get away with resisting a human, so he just sat there and waited for Martha to deal with M-47. “Alright, THAT’S IT!” With a trained hand, Martha spun the mare around so that her rump was facing S-1 and held her still like that.

“Mount. Her. NOW!”

“Nu cwy, pwitty mawe. Esswun wiww be gentwe.”

Some time later Ethan came by to feed the stallions, and S-1 spoke up, “Nice mista, Esswun wan knu ‘bout mummah. Nee’ knu dat mummah am otay!” Ethan considered this briefly and concluded that there was no harm in responding. “I guess I could help you, do you know what we called her?” S-1 thought about it for a bit. What HAD the humans called his mother? It had been so very, very long since they’d been around each other.

Suddenly, it came back to him. “Hoomins caww mummah Emmthiwteewun!” Ethan’s eyes widened, and he hastily finished up feeding the stallions. “That mare isn’t here anymore.” the young man blurted out before rushing out of the room.

S-1 was so confused. Humans where weird.

First

Next

27 Likes

What an oopsie, eh? Just killed a mare that produced an alicorn.

5 Likes

Now this is how you do fluffy rape; traumatizing for both parties involved. Alicorns forced to breed with terrified mares is an absolute goldmine of underutilized sadbox material!

3 Likes