Breeding Unit 4 - 01 (by Booperino)

Sequel to Defective Unit (by Booperino)
Some more world building and the proper start to a new fixer arc :slight_smile:

**Forgot to add in the description of the breeding units that their jaws are broken, so they stay permanently open for the feeding tube. also that eyes are sewed close but that one is obvious from the comic XP

43 Likes

Jesus Christ…

8 Likes

What I was suspected turned out to be the case. I can only hope for the best for something so broken, but at least she knows what hope is compared to your standard breeding unit.

4 Likes

Poor innocent Trinity is gonna face some harsh realities during this comic.

Wild theory: what if 4 is Trinity’s mother?

5 Likes

That’s just crazy…crazy enough to…

Also, Trinity’s innocence may be what saves her from the awfulness in front of her. She seems able to look past all that to see the fluffy inside or at least what they are needing in that moment (i.e. the unbridled power of huggies).

6 Likes

Pretty much, all she is seeing is a sad fluffy, the fact its mangled is uninportant for her.

And i thought about the Unit 4 being Trinitys mother bit, woudn’t work on the timeline i have in mind (and would be TOO convenient)

4 Likes

Awwww trinity T-T you innocent baby.

4 Likes

Trinity will be well on her way to becoming a therapy fluff crossed with an emotional support fluff…a FEST (Fluffy of Emotional Support and Therapy)

7 Likes

Fair point, trust me I know all about fun ideas getting kicked in the face by the timeline

5 Likes

That is some weapon grade schmaltz.

2 Likes

It seems like she was still ‘converted’ young, with how much she’s thinking about her mummah. Poor little girl.
Trinity getting out is suspicious… I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess she has fluffy physics abilities.

3 Likes

What about the ability to phase through walls? She could then also phase hugs directly to the source of the injury…could revolutionize fluffy medicine!

1 Like

She either learned watching snake on how to open doors or snake didnt close the door properly lol

4 Likes

Sure, sure, be reasonable and logical…

4 Likes

With Jellenmancy Soul Surgery, Four would be better and enjoying her new home in a day; but with full mane and fur, working legs, vocal box, and trauma gone. So, I am confident in Dr Fixer and Snake doing well in surgery along with Trinity in recovery.

3 Likes

Sawn shut, by this are the actual eyes still in there or already removed since its foal days?

Seems Trinity have something of a houdini here. I think Trinity has that feelin since she was a foal in a can before guess it click her seeing this poor mare’s state.

2 Likes

The Fixer isn’t just fixing fluffies, he’s really out there fixing the world!

2 Likes

If the eyes are only sewn then they may still be savable. I love where this is going.

1 Like

Could the eyelids be re-opened? Or would the nerves atrophy from lack of use?

2 Likes

For the other units no, the nerves would be too far gone to even open the eyes.
This one we’ll see :shrug:

2 Likes