Defective Unit (by Booperino)

Me: It’s almost 2 am, maybe i’ll draw some cutesy shit before bed
My brain: yo, what if the fixer had to work on a victim of industrial abuse next?
Me: …you sunnovabitch i’m in

54 Likes

Well, this’ll be quite the project!

5 Likes

This might be too big of a job even for Fixer, and even if he can fix her physically there’s no guarantee that he can fix mentally.

I have hope, but it’s a thin sliver of hope

5 Likes

Surprisingly, she doesn’t seem as bad off mentally as one would expect. She seems more in a state of confusion than anything else so maybe, just maybe there is time for her.

5 Likes

True, but maybe ignorance is bliss. The smarter a Fluffy is the harder life is for them.

6 Likes

oh I was thinking the same thing recently
also you’ve mentioned fixer is in college
how old is he?

5 Likes

Hope the spare parts box is full, looks like we’ll be needing everything.

3 Likes

On the one hand, very true, the stupider a fluffy is the harder it is to break it (mentally, physically breaking it is easy.)

On the other hand, based on the fluffy’s thoughts, its very close to entering the “wan die” state, at which point euthanasia is the only reasonable answer. Fluffies practically never come out of the “wan die” state.

Now, if it is lucky, a smart(er) fluffy can instead enter a dream state that is totally divorced from reality, save for perhaps a nagging feeling that something is wrong. But fluffies don’t recover from that either, its basically just a more pleasant version of the “wan die” state.

I have seen reports that pressing hard on the horn (if a unicorn) or shocking the fluffy with a taser can force a hard reboot with default settings, curing both the “wan die” state and smarty syndrome–but it doesn’t always last, and each time the fluffy is rebooted it gets stupider, until eventually its a vegetable.

For this reason the reboot never worked as intended, and Hasbio removed it from later models. The feature may still be seen in the descendents of the initial run of fluffies.

1 Like

Poor girl…turned into a breeding machine. This gonna be tough for Fixer, legs no prob its the damaged ears, eyelids ( hope the eye is ok ) and…adding false teeth and checking damaged jaw.

And mental support from Snakefood.

I hope for the best for our great doctor, Snakefood assist yo doctor! :muscle::sparkles:

4 Likes

God I’d watch the FUCK outta Fixer&Snake: the dyi show (hugbox ending only)

2 Likes

Mid to late 20s, so like 25/26 years old

2 Likes

Ooo, industrial level rehabilitation. Looks like a promising challenge!

4 Likes

I was prepared for something horrible and instead got something that’s looking up. I hope she gets fixed and lives a happy full life.

2 Likes

Of course. A “smart” fluffy is just smart enough to comprehend it’s place in the grand scheme of things.

2 Likes

Considering in most headcanons fluffy parts can be easily attached to one another like literal parts, This is quite an interesting concept!

2 Likes

I feel Fixer could in theory use this method, but would rather make prosthetics so no fluffy gets hurt in the process lol

1 Like

Now I just imagine Fixer cruising down the highway looking for fresh parts for a surgery. Too late to save some but not too late to late them save others.

1 Like

That’s how I get new doormats

2 Likes

And floor-mats for the car?

1 Like

Of course!

2 Likes