Bullsquid leaves the Daycare (Artist:Carpdime)

Another little incident at the East Side Fluffy Daycare (much earlier in the timeline though): Typical day at East Side Fluffy Day Care (artist: Carpdime)

62 Likes

A scene from Chapter 7 of Avocado. Spoilers below:

Summary

The fluffy in the cage is Bullsquid, an adolescent smarty foal and a bully who attempted to give bad special huggies to two foals of the daycare, one of them being Blueberry. Thankfully, Avocado managed to intervene and fight him, but he got severely injured. As this was his last day at the daycare, Bullsquid’s owner leaves in a huff, refusing to believing his fluffy is a smarty.

The woman in the picture is Amber Auburn, a teacher at the daycare, and who is familair to anyone who has seen previous pictures of Avocado.

Summary

Also, Half-Life 3 confirmed.

8 Likes

Gamers are oppressed

9 Likes

Lmao

I should mention that Bullsquid was raised for gaming purposes - I hinted at VR gaming in Chapter 7, but I need to do a full story on that.

11 Likes

fluffy gaming

6 Likes
4 Likes

Now i can’t stop thinking about making a meme out of this.

4 Likes

Dew it

4 Likes

i will.

4 Likes

Motivation_Poster_Meme_Template
One fresh meme, coming up.

8 Likes

Outstanding stuff Carpdime. Just …wow. There is a HUGE amount of crystal clear story packed in here with no dialuge or narration. I love it.

7 Likes

Solid meme

4 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Half Life 3 confirmed

5 Likes

7 Likes

I honestly hopes his smarty chews through a power cable and get’s fried by thinking it’s sketti. Because how dare he harm avocado.

6 Likes

Just how I would I imagine a shithead fluff and his owner would look like

6 Likes

I see that look in their eyes. You can cut the sexual tension with a knife.

Edit: I’m not sure if I’m referring to the humans or fluffs. Let’s go with both just to be on the safe side

4 Likes

You talking about the smarty in the cage or these two humans?

EDIT: @OtherCoraline Ah, well, Bonnie is very much interested in Avo.

Summary

A shame they’re both neutered.

2 Likes