"Charging. Foal Battery at 80%. Updating software. Your foal is being updated." by Carpdime

34 Likes

One of the rare weirdbox pieces by Carpdime, and one of my personal favourites. I’ll need to do an opinion piece at the start of December regarding “Fluffies - toy or animal?”, but pics like this, while weirdbox, help stimulate the debate.

5 Likes

Awwwww now I want a chargeable foal babbeh!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Updateable fluffies would be so much easier. General bug fixes, possibility of correcting individual bugs, ability to upload new information if you want a smarter fluffy

6 Likes

new fluffy for new headcanon perhaps?

1 Like

MEANWHILE in a universe where Hasbio opted for them to be more cyborgy. They’re like Iphones but compared to Iphones more worth the money then $1,000. for a phone that explodes the screen if you even breath on it.

3 Likes

In ten years Apple will just sell circuit boards in small cases, and you’ll have to buy all other parts separately. And you’'ll have to pay to have the phone assembled

3 Likes

I’ve always found weird box concepts one of the hardest to come up with and execute. There’s often a bit of context and background required to communicate a weirdbox idea well.

2 Likes