Christmas In September (AMDk7)

Sure.
Btw did you check out the cameo you’ve gotten in one of my stories ?

1 Like

I’m a blimp! I have to finish reading all the parts, but I did see that hehe

1 Like

An airship !
But i hope you liked the cameo and the story it self too off course.

1 Like

I did, it makes me happy. And congrats on one year!

1 Like

Thanks.
Here is hoping for another on the same website.

1 Like

I’ve got Clover and Lilac, the ones in my pfp if you’ve got room!

1 Like

This is a written work
There is ALWAYS room.

Well I love acknowledgement so it would be great if you could use my Damien The Surly Alicorn and his Duhaddy/brah. I’ve wanted to do so much more with them but the drugs I’m on have just about fried my ability to focus.

I will and i shall !
I have no idea how yet but I’m sure il think up something.

Hope that wil eventually work out for you .

1 Like

The cut off date is 1 oct.
So if you want to see your fluffies on Christmas hugbox by all means, keep them coming.

Bumping this thing.

Stil 16 days to go before the cut of date of 1 oct.
So get them in if you want too.

Keep your insulin pens at the ready too.

Stil bumping this thing I need MOAR fluffies !

Today is technically the deadline.
But still if you want to see your fluffies in a beetus inducing christmas story now is the time to submit them.

Kicking this up for newbies and anybody who has not seen it yet.
I’m putting together the story and pllan to write it sometime next week.
if you wanna see your fluffy make a cameo now is the time to submit them

1 Like

Hey! Little late to getting here from your message a few days ago but! Could you maybe have Lime make a cameo?

If you need a little info on her personality she’s a fairly happy little fella. She does kind of have herself a sharp tongue (as sharp as a fluffy can get) developed because her and her owner Cecilia like to make fun of each other. So like. A little mean but affectionately so!

Thank you again for the opportunity!!

No worries this will do fine.
I already have a cameo in mind.
If you want to see what kind of cameo’s i do have a look at Pushing The Sky Away.

1 Like

Can you give me a quick description of Cecilia ?

1 Like

Cecilia is this kind of farm girl esc kind of gal. She lives on her farm with her mother and helps with the chores and her mother’s fluffy breeding operation. Along with that her and Lime are out and about the fields setting up scarecrows or Lime chasing off any herds from their fields.

She’s got black curly hair usually pulled into a ponytail, scarred and calloused hands, and usually has light sunbearn on her neck and shoulders.

She also has a sharp tongue, its where Lime got it from. Has this roughness to her, kind of akinned to her being the type to kind of clap your shoulder and all of that. Is also quite loud and can be mischievous at times. But she also likes her work!

Alright, that helps.
I wil only sketch her appearance in the briefest way possible.
But i still want to get it right.

1 Like