Cinnamummah, Star of FluffTV (Ace)

Doesn’t mean other people can enjoy it, though. It was well written, it’s just about the characters. The bitch mare is a fluffy, she’d be too stupid to think of that and execute it properly, making that very much out of character. Also, I’m not fond of bad endings like that, but that’s just personal taste.

2 Likes

It is a fair point and I respect your view on it but if I may better explain:

I don’t consider her to be that smart. Fluffies are only as smart as how much you drill into them and this one was molded to be an actress. She would know that pretty much anything to do with their no-nos would be a hugely bad thing because, well, that’d be the kind of thing taught on the program she’s a star of considering it’s an educational program for foals. Would she know the moral reasons of why a human shouldn’t do it? Not really. But screaming+telling lies=results.

I think people are mixing up intelligence with learned behavior and an environment heavily skewed in the favor of the fluffy, which usually is not the case. As for a bad ending, well, sometimes what seems like a sour experience can end on a sweet note. It isn’t the end for Cinnamummah, her comeuppance is for a future date.

Thank you for taking the time to illustrate what you found out of place. I hope my explanation better helps you to see things had I intended it and if not, thanks for reading all the same.

8 Likes

BTW, people should react to criticism more like you. This was a good convo.

5 Likes

Lol, with how hated she is I would expect the people around her to say some shit like “I don’t believe you. You literally lie as much as a fluffy shits.”

And man, now that I think about it, cgi is probably the best way to do fluffy tv. At most have a fluffy stand in to do the cgi over. No way would I want my cash cow to be one insult away from someone getting fed up and kicking the shit out of her.

Good story though. Real rage inducing. I’m sure it’s also perfect for a humiliation fetish. Because my god. It really is pure humiliation.

3 Likes

I figure any of the ‘animation’ on FluffTV would be the equivalent of Youtube Kids stuff, basically just clipart being wiggled around on the screen with zany stock soundeffects added in.

As for not believing her, I figure most staff is rotated out rather quickly and the turnover rate is high so people may not realize it’s a problem. It was also a guy who willingly dressed in a fursuit and got shit on so I figure that’s points against him in terms of being accused of molestation.

Thanks for reading. If you think that was rage-inducing, I have a three part prequel coming up about what happened to the foals which were actually hers and hope you check that out too.

8 Likes

I’m not even saying animation. I’m just saying to make their ‘live action’ easier with better ‘actors.’ Hell, dress up a dog and give it a voice in post production or whatever it’s called, maybe throw in some cgi, and bam! Fluffy tv program that doesn’t need to be a right pain.

1 Like

will jake get his revenge?

2 Likes

Cinnamumma’s Unhappy Babies 1

Cinnamumma’s Unhappy Babies 2

Cinnamumma’s Unhappy Babies 3

Cinnamumma’s #1 Fan

These are the stories, in order, if you wish to find out what happens. This doesn’t include the Thanksgiving or Christmas special which don’t have bearing on the plot too much but is just extra reading.

But to spoil it for you, no he doesn’t. There were a lot of people in line for the 'ol revenge train, so the universe kind of just picked up the tab

4 Likes

can we see him try to get vengeance on Cinnamumma to screw Jake over again, and he ends up worse than where he is now?

I like your spirit but that ship has sailed into the night

2 Likes

could you at least throw a bone for him?

Have you read the other stories? Really, Jake couldn’t do worse to her if he tried.

3 Likes

oh, i know i was thinking he could take his frustrations on other fluffies.

1 Like

Such as by obsessively seeking out fluffs resembling her, in a sad attempt at vindication?
That would be very Abusive.
& sad :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah. Or maybe Cinnamummah’s biggest fan was James’s cousin and he somehow arranged her adoption. I don’t know it would work since he was fired.

Get past the first paragraph

Ah nice, a pictu- HOW IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT THING SO FUCKING FAT???

HAS SHE BEEN EATING THE CAMERA CREW???

3 Likes

The answer to that question is found in Unhappy Babies #3

2 Likes

Ohhhhh BOY

1 Like

What’s the lemon for? Snackies?

1 Like

That, and she has to look chubby and cuddly for the camera. It supports the Good Mummah myth.

1 Like