Cleveland: After The Fall [Page 3] - Story by:fluffydirectordan Art by:gr1m_1

Page 3 of Cleveland : After the Fall by @anon6161455 and myself! More to come soon!
atf3

:back: Previous Page (Page 2)
:top: First Page

93 Likes

Just heartbreaking…

8 Likes

I love it I would hope they corner most of them and kill or Capture them

2 Likes

Did the hugboxers (in this universe) really expect those affected most by the fall of Cleveland to act with mercy to fluffies?

13 Likes

Fluffies are fluffies thats the prob they dunno nor care desecrating a grave. Guess this is the man’s daughter.

Impressive scout intuition of “how it happen and where they go”.

I think even with those rules suppose to be followed i bet it wont by these individuals.

10 Likes

Is the guy having flashbacks or something?

5 Likes

i think so

3 Likes

I wonder how many times they killed or were killed by the homeless.

Cops don’t go into abandoned buildings in Detroit in groups of less than two or four for a good reason.

5 Likes

Forensically piecing together the Fluffies having eaten the flowers, touched the picture, pooped around it, slept for the night, then which direction the family went.

Then he went ballistic at the site having contains Fluffies at all, pun intended, and sprayed their nest and shit pile in a spray of bullets which is breaking apart the marker, likely symbolically showing he is motivated only by selfish resentment and rage rather than any actual love or memory of his daughter or what she would have wanted.

5 Likes

Kinda its like if you watched LOTR: The Two Towers where Aragon sees the ropes and he suspected the captured hobbits escape and checking the tracks that they run into the forest.

Something like that. This page makes more like “How it happen” in the guys mind.

5 Likes

I’m guessing the guy is the dead girl’s father, jugging from their resemblance, and some commenters saying it. Looks like he developed some sort of “fluffy hunting vision” due to his training or obsession/pure hatred of fluffies. Poor guy got nothing left except his hate, his only reason for going on is his job and purpose of killing shitrats that cause all of this.

5 Likes

Awesome, this is amazing quality both in art and in narrative.

3 Likes

Why does this author have 90% of his work unfinished? Is there no continuation anywhere?

I think there’s probably a page or two more for this one and maybe a rough script for the rest?!1 Used to work on this with my old buddy that left the fandom eventually so the comic was forgotten aboot sorry. :derp:

How sad to realize that nothing lasts forever.