Consequences of your acts: Behaving better (InfraredTurbine)

Remenber this fluffy here?
Well, good news: He’s eating kibble now, so he’s getting a new toy !!

Possible one of the evilest ideas I’ve ever had here

I

wonder how many ppl gonna hate me for this, since I’ll be posting it on reddit as well xD. Is it my impression, or ppl there seem to be complaining more about everything ? o_o

Hope you like it!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me

172 Likes

Honestly, it’d be double points if it was a smarty micro. Smarties deserve to suffer!

22 Likes

Interesting, evil yet genius concept. :smiling_imp:

There is a reason I’m not on reddit, Facebook, etc. Some places just seem to bring about the extremes from all sides of walks. If they’re not promoting sickening things they’re offended by everything. :hmm:

17 Likes

lmao

I love micros.

3 Likes

That’s fucked up.

I love it

8 Likes

complaining

Hence the reason I despise and shun Reddit.

5 Likes

~notices normal fluffy still has their balls in the bottom left panel~

~Weeks later~ Sowwy stuffy babbeh but fwuffy hab wowstest wump huwties~

16 Likes

So is the owner gonna secretly feed the micro, or they just gonna let them slowly starve unless the normal fluffy figures out their toy needs food and shares theirs?

10 Likes

Excellent.

IDK, people don’t seem to hate me, and I did this to a feral in a story I wrote.

3 Likes

He may teach this foal to feed him gibing kibble to him as well

4 Likes

Instead of sewing the eyes shut, you really should just remove them and replace them with dolls eyes. Also might want to sever the tendons in the legs so the new “toy” doesn’t try to run off and get lost or kill itself.

8 Likes

Stuffed friend still has working legs

“Daddeh! Stuffey fwend wun in waww again!”

9 Likes

MY GOD… the possibilities!!!

5 Likes

Yes, I already have some plans of going further on this one
but just plans for now

14 Likes

It still might be. Hopefully we’ll be shown more of the toy’s thoughts to fill in his personality & make him thoroughly hateable.

I agree with @Lothmar too, that thing should get raped.

3 Likes

Gotta gimp the little beggar or he’ll run around

4 Likes

Keeps your actual fluffy engaged and active. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

BIO-TOY-TOY

You know, you could give the toy fluffy an even smaller fluffy as a toy. Then you have a bio-toy-toy-toy.

3 Likes

7 Likes

They shrivel up and squeal when an opportunity to look good over controversial content, hence why they aim for low hanging fruit like fluffies.

4 Likes