Selfish choices 3: Foal n#2 (Commissioned by Divingamer) (InfraredTurbine)

Hey folks!
Another ending for Selfish Choices 3 :v
Probably you remenber this comic right here, so Divingamer took a lot of inspiration from it and here we are, with such a greeeeeat ending for us… not the foal xD Hope you all enjoy it!

Ps: Please remenber this foal had a midget condition, so even in the adulthood, it looked like a foal

I don’t think he’s gonna last too much after that xD

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me !

• 2 foals left for this project.
138 Likes

Oh that is phenomenal.

Unrequited love is one thing. But to literally have your heart break inside an already broken body, unable to even turn away from watching the one ray of hope in your life get dicked down, that is cruelty on a level I aspire towards.

25 Likes

same. I thought it was cruel enought with the original idea, but Divinggamer took it to a whole new level kek

11 Likes

I’d like to see more situations of the trope of fluffy with a micro as its toy but for now this is excellent @infraredturbine abuse at all levels and awesome art

1 Like

Oh… oh~! This was such a beautiful piece!

2 Likes

Lovely as usual, im just a little confused. Did i miss that this batch of foals were micros or something? How come he never grew up?

Edit: apologies, i see he was born with midget syndrome. Beautiful work, with this one. Always happy to see old concepts resurface.

4 Likes

Another happy ending

4 Likes

What the foal is thinking.

2 Likes

It seems to me that if I become prime minister of the world, Divingamer will be my minister of torture.

3 Likes

Great post, i love it when a fluffy who had so much potential for hugs and love gets it all ruined and becomes a toy, to be thrown away without a care

3 Likes

70 likes in 2 days whoa
didn’t expect ppl to love it this much xD

Fluffy cucking is all the hype.

2 Likes

Just like literally me.

1 Like

By another fluff, no less

2 Likes

NTR, that kinda hot.

1 Like

Well, if her foals gonna use him as a toy to he gonna be fucked.

Holy shit this is the funniest abuse I think I’ve ever seen.

10/10.

Bahahahaha get cucked, idiot! oh I love it when that happens, watch how “your mare” gets to be enfed by a proper stallion.