Crappy dinner for the foals (carniviousduck)

49 Likes

I really wanna know if the poopie flavor carries over to the milk…? :clown_face:

8 Likes

Yes. Followed by " why poopie miwkie? mummah nu wub babbeh enuff fow bestest, cweamy miwkies?"

6 Likes

You’d have to do a blind test seeing as a foal in the know would say it did.

5 Likes

Surely alicorns could find homes! They’re not terrible colours either; just whiney.

6 Likes

And the side dish of flies for some protein. Proper diet is important.

6 Likes

Do you taste grass/hay/cowfeed in your milk?

5 Likes

That’s very true!

3 Likes

some say that flowers can alter the taste of milk :v (like, spring is the best season) but don’t try to make me think that fluffies are able to know what milk is the industrial one and the artisanal one …

5 Likes

I love this kind of lose-lose survival situations! And the woe and disgust carrying over to her babies who have to drink her poopy milk afterwards is plain glorious! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Fluffies are dumb, if you blindfold them an told them it was bestus skettis milk… They literally would not know the difference… It’s like replacing a child’s brand name food with discounted dollar store brand (which parents do all the time)

Its in their nature as it is in ours as children, to demand and want what the tv and others around us tells us is best… And we feel ripped off, lied to and cheated when we’re tricked… But we really didn’t know the difference…

Why are we wired this way… We really shouldn’t care this much but we do…

2 Likes

Lol I lov the fact the foals are begging for her not to eat it

my parents used to try that shit all the time and i always could tell