Da Twiwight Pwace: Five Characters in Search of an Exit (by recreationalsadist)

My second submission to @BFM101 's Da Twiwight Pwace - Community Project. It’s based on the Twilight Zone episode Five Characters in Search of an Exit.

The black and white alicorn Wod Sehwing appears and then begins speaking.

“Fwuffies nu no wut am happening aww da timesies. Sumtimes dey get confusedies. Dat am otay.”

Five microfluffies awoke sitting in a round room.

Each was dressed up as a different thing: clown, hobo, ballet dancer, bag-piper, and an army major.

The Army Major spoke first.

“Wewe aww fwuffies?”

The hobo examined the sharp wheel in the center of the room.

“Wut am dis?”

He nudged it with his hoof, then pulled it back and sucked at the cut.

“Screee! Wai meanie wheew huwt gud fwuffy?!”

The other fluffies all panicked and started screaming and banging the walls.

The camera then cuts to outside the room, which turns out to be a blender.

Not a Doctor Josef Mongola is making a hangover cure.

“Well butter my biscuits, these here microfluffies will for sure get rid of this troublesome hangover, darn tooting! Golly gee I sure hate the accent and feeling that durn darn comes with a hangover!”

He presses the start button on the blender with his opposable thumb and blends the fluffies.

“Yeehaa, I sure do hate fluffies and love harming them, it’s the bee’s knees sure enough!”

Wod Sehwing steps in front of the blender.

“Fwuffies nu aways no wut am happening, but aways twust yu mummah ow daddeh ow ewse. Dat am da wesson aww fwuffies must weawn in Da Twiwight Pwace.”

Josef spots Wod.

“Jumping jackalopes, another one! Crimson, get on in here and rape him right up the ass until that meddling varmint’s good and dead! Dangnabbit, fiddlesticks, someone’s poached my gold claim!”

Wod runs offscreen, pursued by a fully erect Crimson.

9 Likes

“The Doctorate is real dammit, I’m just blacklisted. I didn’t spend thousands of my father’s money to be called fucking Mister,”

6 Likes

Ricky paid me to write that.

Ricky: “Best $10 I ever spent. And unlike Josef my doctorate was earned.”

3 Likes

He presses the start button on the blender with his opposable thumb…

fucking lol

1 Like