Da Twiwight Pwace - Community Project

During one of their lucid moments after a longer than expected cocaine break, the bigwigs of Fluff-TV realise that the amount of money they’re losing from being sued all the time is cutting into their drug binging.

Looking to recuperate some of their losses, someone comes up with the idea to reboot The Twilight Zone but with Fluffies as a way of providing a moralist message to all Fluffy viewers inbetween the Dancie Babbehs and Best Mare In Show programming.

With a highly trained black & white Alicorn – his wings hidden underneath a little suit and tie costume – named Wod Sehwing introducing each episode, the newly rebooted – and legally sound due to parody laws preventing any humans from taking it seriously – Da Twiwight Pwace is released…

And that’s where you come in.

I figured we could make this a little community project, every storyteller here, be they artist, writer or both, can offer up their own Twilight Zone Type Story for this new series which I’ll then compile into an Episode Guide.

There are only a few set guidelines that must be followed, namely that Wod Sehwing must introduce each episode, and that it must feel like an episode of The Twilight Zone but seen through the eyes of a Fluffy (i.e., what if every Fluffy in the world was a wingie-pointy munstah except you). You can adapt existing Twilight Zone stories into Fluffy form, or you can invent your own, either will suffice.

Collaborations are also welcome if people want to brainstorm together.

There’s no deadline for this, I’ll keep it open as long as possible, occasionally posting up reminders in case anyone misses this message and will post up the episode guide once we have enough submissions.

For clarity title each submission as Da Twiwight Pwace: EPISODE NAME By YOUR NAME HERE, and link my name to the entry so I can keep track of everything.

Hopefully you all have fun with this and I look forward to seeing your entries.

19 Likes

I’m interested to read this stuff but maybe I’m more of an Outew Wimits fan. We’ll see.

1 Like

This sounds fun. Does the alicorn have an official design or is it every artist’s interpretation of Wod Sehwing?

1 Like

I’d say he’s got a black body with white mane and horn, just to keep some consistency between the artwork.

The suit and tie can be whatever colours you like.

3 Likes

I AM IN!

Although I don’t think A Nice Place to Visit is really adaptable.
Fluffies would see endless instant gratification more as:

This sounds fun. I will definitely be writing a story for it.

1 Like

I prefer The Scary Door.

ahegtwmxv8o11

1 Like

How serious this should be? Can I outsource the writing?

1 Like

Serious enough that there’s a moral at the end of the story, however the actual content - since it’s meant to scare Fluffies and not humans - doesn’t need to be as serious

So is it something like “always listen to the good people, but never listen to the bad people”?

Got a story for you.

I just added my own entry, an episode preview of one of the classic episodes, The Eye of the Beholder. I hope to finish the episode itself in the next few days.

I really love this concept and I’d love to see people cover more of the classic episodes. Nighmare at 20,000 Feet would be an awesome comic. Casting the Shatner character as either a fluffy or a human both have great story telling potential.

1 Like

Hey, I remember an episode where a racist ends up knowing what it’s like to be in the shoes of African Americans and Jews as he experiences the racism when he’s seen as a black man and then a Jewish man in WW2. If you do that for fluffies, have a bad mummah who killed her ‘munstah babbeh (alicorn)’ and her ‘poopie babbeh’ become perceived as a poopie munstah fluffy

1 Like

I’ve got a new episode coming tomorrow, if anyone else is interested then the project is still open for new stories.

im intrested

1 Like

Feel free to throw a story in the mix, always happy to see new people join the fray.

So long as Wod’s there for the introduction you’re free to tell whatever story you like.