"Da Twiwightt Pwace: The Shadow Man by DrExposition"

This is my submission to @BFM101’s Da Twiwight Pwace - Community Project , based on the episode “The Shadow Man” .

In a monochrome bedroom, an equally monochrome stallion by the name of Wod Sehwing stood atop the bed.

“We am aww afwaid of dah dawk an’ monstews undah ouw bed. Buh sometimes, dah munsta undah ouw bed can be ouw new fwend…ow not in the Twiwight Pwace.”

Dannie was a brown-coloured pillowfluff, or a ‘no-weggie dummeh poopie fwuffy. He stayed in a shelter after he was taken away by his abusive owner. All the other fluffies laughed at him for being a ‘poopie fwuffy’. He missed his legs but he was never getting them back.

“Hu…hu…hu…weggies…wan weggies…”

As he cried himself to sleep, a dark figure emerged from under his bed.

“Hu…hu…who dat?”

“I am the Shadow Man that lives under your…”

“SCREEEEEEE!!! MUNSTA! MUNSTA!”

“Wait, I’m trying to tell you-”

“MUNSTA! MUNSTA!”

The Shadow Man grabbed Dannie and shook him violently.

“LISTEN TO ME, YOU LITTLE SHITRAT! I’M TRYING TO TELL YOU I’M YOUR SHADOW MAN AND I’M NOT GOING TO HURT YOU!”

But the Shadow Man had shaken Dannie so hard that he caused the fluffy’s neck to snap.

“…Oh, crap. Well, just a shitrat anyway.”

He gently put Dannie’s body on his little bed and vanished.

“Dah shadow mistah was supposed to be bwownie’s new fwiends buh bwownie was too stoopi’ to wisten. Nao, fwuffy am dead an’ dah shadow mistah wiww continue to wait fo’ anothah potentiaw fwend in…dah twiwight pwace.”

12 Likes

Too stupid to even be naive.

Dumb bastard

2 Likes