DIY Slide by:Foxhoarder

Why spend more when I can make it cheaply AND save myself a vet bill?!

1 Like

You should draw one where two hungry fluffies have their balls tight together, and there are sketties on each side, they hurt themself by pulling their balls <3

8 Likes

Yeah, just pretend this outcome wasn’t intended :smiley:

1 Like

Eff. What percentage of the colts/stallions in your universe have their balls intact??

5 Likes

Colors like this are often “Bestest Babbehs” though, and more likely to develop bad personalities or even Smarty Syndrome. Better they never breed and be given diligent discipline.

Simple yet effective (and especially entertaining).

Imagine something like this or a mandoline slicer being advertised as a “fluffy slide”, for a quick, cheap, and easy way to neuter young male fluffies

2 Likes

by this logic, ANY bright color is a bad color. you need to look at the root of the smarty problem, and it’s always a bad mother, not the color

2 Likes

Agreed, “Bestest Mummahs” are a plague, however they also are drawn to the bright unnatural colors to be “Bestest Babbeh” so the fewer unnatural colors the less likely “Bestest Mummahs”, “Bestest Babbehs”, and “Smarties” will be born.
At least thats the hope that the programed bigotry against natural colors would naturally cause the mental defects to be bred out if the unnatural color population is significantly reduced.

1 Like

Baby hierarchies are a hellgremlin headcanon, not part of the classic fluffy lore. It wouldn’t make sense for creatures made as cute toys to children to be bigots in the first place, and even less so by design. In addition to some people liking brown fluffies, there being several brown ponies in the show fluffies were based on, potential lawsuits, and the utter insanity of programming a childrens toy to commit violence in the first place, what kind of savings would removing murdered foals from litters provide over just removing whatever seems unsellable for any reason? This is one of the hellgremlin absurdities I already addressed in the hategoat stories.

5 Likes

I haven’t read “Hategoat” o.o And yes I agree its all absolutely absurd given the premise that these are supposed to be toys, however have you not noticed that “Hellgremlin” content far outnumbers most other content produced, to the point that most people new to the community think that the Majority of Fluffs are Smarties and Bestest Mummuhs rather than them being the minority and result of a broken and unfinished product (and more to the point, a justification for writers to abuse the animals and therefore far more common in stories/Art than would be represented by thier actual numbers in the population.)
Ive had to explain many times that the MAJORITY of Fluffs are rarely shown in non-hugbox stories/Art and that they are far more “Rated-G” so to speak.

And I still consider myself a “newby”. I only discovered Fluffs a few days before the Booru went permanent Sorrybox and initially I hated them as it was nothing but Hellgremlins and Gore but eventually I dug into the meta and Lore, as is my want in most things, and found that the Smarties and Abuse, while making up the majority of content, did not represent the majority of the Fluffy Species. Most in the community, especially newwer people, have not dug that deep so only see the bloody, poo smeared surface.

However, that said, and to make a long story longer, I reiterate my original statement. Given that the majority of writers/artist are not Hugboxers, given that the human in your comic panel is building thier “Bestest Babbeh” colored Fluff custom “Toysies” that the Fluff was too impatient to wait to be finished before using, I say again its most likely best this Fluff and those like it are not permitted to spread thier Genetics or Personalities to further Generations.

Also I will go on record that Brown is best color for fluffs. Purple is best color for magical marshmallow ponies. And thus my biases are revealed O.o

2 Likes

i don’t think that brown is THE BEST color for a fluffy. it’s the best color for a FERAL fluffy tho

2 Likes

Grey or Black might actually be better for a city dwelling Feral, Browns and Greens are certainly preferred for Ferals living in more rural environments.

Any Earth Shades are good :slight_smile:
If it looks like it came out of a cotton candy machine though it belongs in a fish tank. Leave the bright colors for the Micro Fluffs, Birds, and Tropical Fish
O.o

1 Like

domestic fluffies can be any color you like, but for ferals having camouflage colors is a question of life and death

1 Like

Indeed, hellgremlins are a cancer that needs to be stopped from spreading or they’ll kill the fandom a third time. It’s hard to introduce the fandom as being about cute and loving creatures in a cold harsh world if there are pics depicting them as disgusting psychopaths littered among them, which is why we really should create a separate category for the hellgremlin content asap. Otherwise people who’d like the original fluffies will see the fandom as something they’d hate, and the snowball effect of death would destroy the fandom like it has done twice already.

If you’d like to help inform more newcomers about the difference between fluffies and hellgremlins, here’s a handy infograph I made: What's a Hellgremlin? by:Foxhoarder

And if you’re interested in the history of the fandom and why the hellgremlins are such a severe threat for it, here’s a more detailed post about it too: History of the Fandom by:Foxhoarder

1 Like

Yo! @Foxhoarder and I are starting a revolution. No mo’ hellgremlins! This is gonna be a fluffy site. Represent!

Though I doubt we agree on everything. I think some artist have done hellgremlins well, particularly those artists who have never depicted fluffies in a positive light (like Shaferaraks, all of his fluffies are despicable and hated), artists whose headcanons are so over-the-top absurd that hellgremlin behavior is fun (CD and Micron) or fluffies are shown as sentient but not sapient (Artist-Kun, those fluffs may be able to speak, but they are REALLY stupid compared to the average fluffy. Even dumber than most undomesticated animals. Much more animal than intelligent toy IMO).

But I think this site has a lot of potential to get rid of the hellgremlin curse that has plagued the fandom. A lot of the creators here seem to focus on fluffies more than hellgremlins, and that makes me really happy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The subreddit, though. Yeah, that place is doomed. Friendly jelleys and hellgremlins as far as the eye can see :frowning:

1 Like

Jelly Gremlin Sandwich O.o

Make it eat its no nos

1 Like

Most of them - I just enjoy stories about the ones that lose theirs the most. :laughing:

Fluffies are still unlucky and accident-prone though, so I don’t think any stallion gets through life without hurting their dangly-bits at least occasionally. :laughing:

1 Like