Does anyone want their characters drawn (swiftbitches

Oh I’d love to draw Cutie! And if you’d like to draw one of mine, I’d love it if you drew Axel

5 Likes

gladly! axel will be fun

4 Likes

:o
In that can you draw Laura ? :3

a pink coat, blue long curly mane and eyes pegasus mare which had multiple litters (big tits)
She was an abuse victim and has plenty of scars on her back and her left wing brocken in half :3

5 Likes

I would love to see my Nebula or Goldy in your style.~

2 Likes

I need a description\picture

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s a lot of suggestions. You’re sure getting the pick of the litter!

As for me… Maybe Snowcone from The Toy Castle resting with some chirpy foals? How many is up to you, she’s not a mom (she’s saving her herd’s kidnapped foals and before then acted as a kind of nanny) so she can have anywhere between 1 and 20. If you want a specific foal, there’s a red talkie foal named Reddy who stays by her side for much of the story.

The story also left her with some scars(and PTSD), if you want a post-story thing.
castle aftermath

Like dumbiestass I’d feel a little bad just nabbing a slot from others, though, so in return I could draw one of your fluffs and make it a full-on art trade.

2 Likes

you can do anything you like with either of these two. I would love a surprise.

3 Likes

I’d love for you to consider my fluffy Sage. He’s a pegasus stallion with an pastel yellow coat and an olive mane. As for what he’d be doing, Sage is a very adventurous and proud fluffy, so possibly standing with a hoof raised and his main fluttering in a breeze, his tiny wings spread as wide as they’ll go.

2 Likes

Can you draw Nestlé playing with a toy train? He is a brown earthie with a black mane (though the mane color is not shown in Spore).
https://fluffy-community.com/t/meet-nestle-a-fluffy-made-in-spore-by-pushka/11762

2 Likes

If you’ like to draw one of my characters I’d love to see Emma or Colt in your style

2 Likes

Hate-Bot arm wrestling with Brute?

2 Likes

Bluebell, um…hiking in the mountains (clothing optional) with a backpack, walking stick, the whole bit. If you can find a good picture of Going-To-The-Sun Trail in Glacier Nat’l. Park Montana, I’d really appreciate it! If not, feel free to use your imagination for the background.

5 Likes

I would like to have a Picture of Anthrow Krieg and Moesius with Meadow as Street Punks having a great time. denim and leather like those guys wild and unhinched.

OIP
OIP (1)

also as help for the mood
Denim and Leather-Saxon (studio version) - YouTube
Ramones-Blitzkrieg Bop - YouTube

4 Likes

How about the Swiftbitches Interpretation™ of Lightning from my Sam and Will stories (yes I am continuing those, I just had finals and a tough semester)

4 Likes

how about a cannibal (or hunting friend) earth fluffy with a red fox pattern stalking an unsuspecting soon mummah while her owner is distracted on the phone

2 Likes

you can draw my fluffy siblings? Jelly and Willow pls?
jelly and willow

3 Likes

sir flufflesworth, a completely blue earthie with a tophat and monocle, sitting on a floating chair that is in no way supposed to fly, powered by what appears to be a comically large bag of tea, with a smug look on his face while a single feral fluffy looks at him very confused, so confused that it has some steam coming out of its ears, all while questioning it’s life choices that lead to seeing the strange sight.

2 Likes

holy extravagant, that’s a tall order. i know it’s an OC, but is that even a fluffy? I feel like it’s for a different fandom

Hdhd its not but someone up there sent like literal normal furries so

1 Like

Bluebell plz

2 Likes