Dr. Crazystein doodle set (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

While some of my Dr. Crazystein content has been posted, not all of it, so here’s the missing ones!

First up: A pic including Mr. Hyde! The only time I’ve drawn Mr. Hyde, in fact.
mister Hyde fix
I had to change Hyde’s expression because he somehow got bedroom eyes and it lent the whole thing some really unfortunate implications.

Next up: The post that cemented Dr. Crazystein as an OC!
a real doctor

Fun fact, this comic is what inspired the second chapter of The good Dr. Crazystein.
crazystein1

This one has not inspired a chapter … yet. It’s a staple of mad science though, so he’d try it!
zombie

Lastly … Some new Dr. Crazysteins! Because I doodled him a couple times upon finding out about this place.

50 Likes

Off course he needs bleach !
Not just for science but to clean his instruments.
…and kil unwanted results.
But:

SCIENCE !!!

5 Likes

I still would love to see fixer interacting with crazystein in your art someday lol

5 Likes

Does that involve science ?

3 Likes

Oh man, that would be dope! (I love his little cameos in those comics by the way, adorable.) I wonder what a larger collab between the two would be like…

4 Likes

all of the science!

1 Like

id say they would cure death, but i think i saw crazystein do that already lmao

2 Likes

…That’s a lot of science !

2 Likes

Hyde is huge!

1 Like

…oh my how lewd

1 Like

Yes! Some of the other Crazystein picture are finally reuploaded!

The really interesting interaction, I think, would be between Crazystein and Snakefood. Because Crazystein’s influence would exacerbate Fixer’s tendency to go “mad doctor”, and Snakefood would have to try to keep that in check.

He’s already played that role once or twice, as I recall, but it would be much more important if Crazystein were around egging Fixer on.

In D&D terms, Snakefood is neutral good, Fixer is chaotic good, and Crazystein is chaotic neutral.

("Come to the weirdbox side, Fixer. It is your destiny…)

5 Likes

drops a few million in Dr Crazystein’s human bank account

For a proper Doctor, they’re going to need better tools. You’re limitations of children’s chemistry set has been a detriment to the doctor.

∆Dr Apfelpherd

1 Like

Crazy fluffy Docter make his own enemies.