Fluffy Breeder WDYD 01 (by Booperino)

Previous

You have found fluffys!.. But they don’t seem too fond of you… or humans in general

So…

What do you do?

48 Likes

Welp, time to get the oven mits, he might bite! He sure has won a lotta fights if he has that many scars-

Or, y’know, reassurance would be good, and THEN oven mits

14 Likes

At least he’s brown/cripple friendly. :slight_smile:

Probably tolerate alicorns too. Someone got lucky on their choice.

16 Likes

Leave them be. They are too afraid of humans, they’d probably go crazy if you were to sell their babies. Unless you want to go industrial mill, finding two clean slates at the shelter/shop is a better idea.

7 Likes

I mean, like Lothmar said, finding brown/alicorn friendly fluffies is PRETTY hard, so flip a coin?

11 Likes

Their color schemes are mediocre and they seem to have temperament/ trust issues, but a free fluffy is a free fluffy. The brown mare, though not suited to breeding at all, could help nurse actually worthy foals (following some very thorough testing to ensure there aren’t any particular parasites or illnesses that’d make them sick)

9 Likes

So nanny pair for the breeders?

Mother for milk and daycare and father for disciplining rambunctious rule breakers?

11 Likes

Offer them food.

8 Likes

Who knows, maybe she has good genes? I’ve seen headcanons where brown fluffies can make SERIOUSLY good foals

50/50, maybe

4 Likes

It’s about the way you want to take. I still retain my morality, hence I would likely ask these two if they want to be brought to a shelter first. Then I might tell them of my plan in simple terms and leave if they don’t want to.

I am no monster, selling fluffies whose mother or father has to be chained down in order to let their babies go would mean having to break every reflecting surface in the house.

7 Likes

Aye! Makes sense :DD

2 Likes

The parents are irredeemable, just take the babies.

2 Likes

This could be a great idea. Their kids could then be future breeders, if you train them to manage their foals leaving for good homes.

3 Likes

Compliment them.

“You look big and strong. You must be a very good daddy.”

“You’re so pretty, like the park in the morning.”

Also, I still vote to buy a trained Nurse Fluff. This little guy may work as a Toughie since he is clearly fine with a brown mate.

7 Likes

End them. Fast , slow, painfully, let the rats have a feast.

2 Likes

Breeders seem to treat the female as the sole source of color in most canons.
Maybe our protagonist is smarter than that.

5 Likes

Let’s hope! The dad also has good colors, pink and darker pink mane.

3 Likes

Crouch down to appear smaller and talk to them. They seem well fed for ferals, so they’re probably on the smarter side.

7 Likes

Man you suck at business.

2 Likes

And offer them food! Preferably with a stick, spoon, or spatula, as hand-feeding might make them nervous or attack. It’s how you tame cats!
They also might’ve had an abusive owner, so the stick wouldn’t be the best option.

2 Likes