Fluffy Breeder WDYD 02 (by Booperino)

Previous

You have 4 free fluffies! 4 stinky alley fluffys, but hey it’s a start!

What do you do?

44 Likes

Take them back home, wash them - making sure that they understand this is ‘Good wawa’ - and feed them. No point getting more Fluffies if you can’t set up the ones you have already.

25 Likes

Check for a poopie baby in the poo pile.

19 Likes

Ask if those are all the foals they have.
Take them home.
Honor the agreement.
Provide food.
Persuade them to get cleaned up.

Consider next move.

17 Likes

The mother is brown, so it’s unlikely she’d abandon a brown baby.

9 Likes

Take them home, give them food, give them a wash (with a wet cloth instead of dropping them in the bath), make sure things are ok, then look for more ferals. Two breeding pairs will fit in your room and be enough for now I think.

8 Likes

Make a cow patty out of fluffy poop and laugh

1 Like

Quickly look around if there aren’t any expensive fluffies in other near alleyways - you never know!

5 Likes

The babies looked pretty clean, but the adults definitely need a good wash-up. With shallow, warm water, so they get a proper rinse without fear of drowning. It might also be worth checking the mom’s wounds while washing her, just in case anything’s infected.

That reminds me, we should ask if they have any names. We can’t just go around calling them “mom” and “dad”, we’ll make things super weird with our actual parents.

7 Likes

Get them dewormed and vaccinated
Give them a bath
Name the male Tabasco
Name the female cafè

7 Likes

I would honestly focus on these two first.
Get them to trust me and then betray their trust muahahahahahah !!

But seriously, I would try to gain their trust and get them onboard.
Ask if they have names, and if they don’t have names give them names. ( after long and hard consideration i suck with names )

They could be great help in finding other ferals, persuading ferals and getting new ferals settled in.

If they would be agreeable, they would be elevated to helper fluffies and probably be damn near pets.

And always honor the agreement I made with them.

4 Likes

See if they have any stillborns to practice voodoo on so you can extend your product line to ‘foal dolls’.

2 Likes

What color are the chirpies? The dam and stud look damaged. They can’t be sold, but their trust can be earned through fair treatment. They will likely come around towards being thankful.

If the foals have good colors spend that money on just food. Presumably I have somewhere set up to care for them ala first pic. Let the parents raise the foals, treat them very well, give them what fluffies need. Warmth, hugs, toys, and sketti. Let the foals get fat and encourage they play.

This stallion has a good sense of the art of making deals. Addition to the deal. The family trains babies to shit in the litterbox or the family is homeless again. It isn’t hard, and you won’t punish them that harshly for accidents. But the foals must grow up accepting the reality of being potty trained.

8 Likes

Cream and light purple it seems.

3 Likes

Not premium colors but certainly adequate.

2 Likes

That is a good idea and another reason why I would use these two as helper fluffies.
The hard work has been done.
They know what to do.
They can instruct and help new arrivals.

4 Likes

Name the cream one powderpuff
Name the purple one blackberry

1 Like

As if their is any other fluffy family they know. If not ask if they are willing to take care of more babies, she has enough milk for a few more. Inform them that I will go and search for babbehs that had been abandon or orphaned and need parents. Then take them home to clean, go over the rules, ask their names, gave names of they need them.

2 Likes

Saw them in half.

Bam, eight fluffies!

1 Like

More immediately make sure we have the whole family then carefully transport the family home, give them the basics of obeying instructions and pooping where they are supposed to. Seems unnecessary, but still give them the talk about treating all Foals equally even if they are not pleasing colors or are “dummy” or “monsters”. Placate them again, assure them they will be happy and kept together. Wash each one, check for injuries and parasites. Allow them to see each other during cleaning for reassurance, explain everything and answer questions.

More longterm? Enact the zucc protocol!

Summary

Plant zucchinis to reduce Fluffy costs to $0 every 2 months.

Formula=1 zucchini (makes 2 cups of zoodles) can feed two Fluffies for a day (average medium dog food per day is 1-1.5 cups). Average pot with trellis yields 3-10 zucchinis. In my experience you can fit three pots easily next to a window (any more requires a more elaborate setup involving a shelf, usually made from discarded wood pallets). So long as they are watered and have fertilizer (which we have free access to) they will keep producing all year.

One zucchini starter that comes with a trellis and cat-proof weighted pot is average $15, and more reliable than starting from seeds. Add a $20 spiralizer and every two months the next 9-30 days are free. Plus a few could be given to our parents if they’re into zucchini bread.

Its a $60 investment that will add up to bigger savings.

2 Likes