Fluffy Breeder WDYD 01 (by Booperino)

Aye, makes sense, but if worst comes to worst they can just have at it with the weeds/kibble. When the protagonist gets a bit of money, though, then we can start cooking! Figuratively and literally

1 Like

If all the commenters are notions from the brain, then you have intrusive thought duty.

2 Likes

Break all of the male’s legs, take the mummah and her foals while leaving the male behind. Promise to return her special friend if she cooperates. Never actually do.

Or just kick them all to death, fluffies are fluffies :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Actually, that’s a really cool concept-

@Booperino are we all just part of some guy’s brain or is only the best comment what the dude thinks to do?

4 Likes

It is mine too, David Bowie felt so bad the juggle doing the crystal ball routine had to be at his crotch level, he stuffed poupourri down his pants so it would smell better

David Bowie was a treasure

4 Likes

Grab em all. We’ll sort them later. Tell them you are taking them to a home where they will be warm and fed. If they don’t go willingly, just put them in a pillow case. They can’t run. The mare is FUBAR.

4 Likes

Sorry, all the negative Blizzard news has OrcII: Dance Of The Ogre driving out all other songs.

2 Likes

yaeh i think that do make sense, since im not picking particular answers but a mix and match of suggestions to formulate the next step since this is basically an improv story at this point lol

9 Likes

Kill one baby to show dominance

4 Likes

Offer them a good home. This warrior has fought to save the dam and she has suffered to save her foals. Reliable pets I can trust in the backyard.

6 Likes

Just make voodoo real in your head-canon and that fluffies are for some reason susceptible to it because, “Insert reason here” lol.

3 Likes

If the operation grows enough it can enact my plan for free Fluffies.

Buy a biocube for $125k or less for a more modest operation, grow a large amount of zucchini and tomatoes, and you can keep around 12,000 Fluffies completely free every year plus feed yourself for mostly free and still have enough left over to sell to a farmers market.

Just basically paying land tax, electricity, water, and maybe for doodads like toys and tools or whatever.

Currently though it would be window zuccs.

Tons of Millennials and older Homelanders are doing it.

2 Likes

But that’s not dominance, that’s a wasted asset. The NEXT batch though… >:)

2 Likes

Take them and give them a life better than what they have now. Good parents and the stallion doesn’t consider the mare “Poopie”

2 Likes

Select your assistant Fluffy. Hold them up so they may T-Pose above the rest every morning.

2 Likes

Let them keep this litter and breed them one or two more times after that the mare can be a nurse mare and if it comes down to it the stallion could always be a disciplinary if taught properly. The colors aren’t great but if they don’t seem to hate poopeh fluffies it can be a good base

3 Likes

The Nurse is the boss, the Toughie enacts her wisdom.

She’s not trained and may have some wrong ideas, but I’m sure there is YouTube videos.
The fact they are a mated pair means its far more likely he will listen to her and she will rely on him. More than makes up for the lack of training.

These first two could be collaborators or assistants depending on how you look at it.

3 Likes

Fuck the mare

Create an abomination

Become god

5 Likes

I say give these two an offer. A new home and food in exchange for any FUTURE offspring and keep those two she has as an enforcer/breeding starter.

3 Likes

maniac

3 Likes