Fluffy Breeder WDYD 04 (by Booperino)

Previous

just a quick one to get names outta the way :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you do?

44 Likes

Start posting images of foals for sale on craigslist.

6 Likes

Ask them if there were any other stray fluffies they knew so we could help their “fwens” or punish the mean ones respectively. Depending on descriptions they give, we could bother to try to snatch the others up.

10 Likes

Ask Kirby for his story. He seems to know a lot about humans and human community. I’m curious of his background.

5 Likes

Secure fluffies in their living quarters before the poop times come

2 Likes

To breed properly we need some same-age foals for “speshul huggies without consequence”. We should ask if they have fluffy friends. A soon-mummah would produce approximately the right age as well.

3 Likes

Once they’re settled in the fluffy room you turned your bedroom into, look for more feral fluffies to potentially adopt.

1 Like

agreed, more stock would be better. Also what fluffy job would make money but not be considered a true 8/7 day job? maybe a photographer or a hairdresser for fluffs?

2 Likes

Get them settled down for a nap so you can make additional shopping trips to get kibble and the proper amenities. That way, you create a comfortable enough environment for the parents to breed.

Examples of proper amenities would be like, a fluffy bed or two, a night light, etc.

Or. Or. I wonder if Kirby would be ok enough to leave his mare and foals so accompany you. That way, you can get some info out of him while you’re shopping. Like, what he and his mate like, what he knows about humans, local fluffies, etc.

2 Likes

Like the people in the previous posts were discussing, we could create a internet personality of sorts for these fluffies, create a story/charm out of it like the type you see for pet accounts on social media. Play it up a little. After we establish a following, we could start securing marketing or product placement deals as Influencers.

3 Likes

Now take out a loan. We need more money. To buy a pedigree or fake one for the fluffies.

1 Like

Start training the little ones.

2 Likes

Cuddle the fluffies

2 Likes

Get two more foals, a male and a female, around the same age as Cream and Yogurt. Train all four of them together so that when they’re old enough, you immediately have two more breeding pairs with all training already in place.

If possible, ensure the new pair are also siblings to ensure two separate pairings, instead of one new pair and the two siblings left alone

2 Likes

Wow, Kirby! Bit young for you, isn’t she?

Anyway, let’s take photos of them and get a little interview/story-time session so we can post them online. Let’s avoid referring to them as “strays” or “ferals”, it might put people off. They’re “rescues”!

After that, though… Kirby’s the only one with great colors(I love Grove’s coloration but I doubt her kids will get both brown and green), so we might need a better-color mare to work with here. (I don’t think we need a stallion to go with her, borrowing one for baby-making purposes should be possible. I don’t think Kirby wants to cheat on Grove, so we can’t breed him.) What’s the best place to look for a pretty, pregnant/baby-carrying mare?

Get two more foals, a male and a female, around the same age as Cream and Yogurt. Train all four of them together so that when they’re old enough, you immediately have two more breeding pairs with all training already in place.

This might be an idea for later! I love it, so I’d be all for it if we were in Sandbox Mode, but I’m not sure we can afford waiting for all the babies to get sexually mature, give birth, and wait for their babies to get old enough to sell. Last thing we need is to be thrown out by our parents while carrying six fluffies (half of which are pregnant).

3 Likes

Educate the adults, make the foals presentable, start some advertising.

1 Like

join every fluffy posting site known to mankind and start posting looking for potential owners

1 Like

Gave them good warm luv and calmly tell them the house rules and bout when time comes their babies will be adopted to “gud mummah and daddeh”

And they can have babies again after.

1 Like

give my man kirby a tophat and bow tie, bow ties are cool.

1 Like

Who are you and what have you done with Weasel?

No, kidding aside, I’d want to do that too.

1 Like