Fluffy Casting Call

I’ve got a fluffy who deserves to suffer regardless of genre: Umbra. Alicorn stallion, dark indigo fluff, black mane and tail, pure red eyes. Like blank red, no pupils or irises. He’s got supergenius intellect, a deep raspy voice, no speech impediment, magic powers, and no sanity whatsoever.

He tried to burn the world, in response to his creators dumping him in an incinerator. And that was just the start of it. You could do something about him being tortured in Hell after he died. He died three times before it finally stuck.

This might sound like a brag, but I doubt there’s a fluffy worse than Umbra on this website.

2 Likes

Finally. Sweet Retribution.

2 Likes
  • Alicorn

• Edgy af design

• Special powers

He’s going to find the metal menaces an unforgiving metaphor for the crassness of the cosmos, where even these attributes of his are rendered moot.

2 Likes

Fun fact, when I picked those colors for Umbra, I had Dark Bowser from Bowser’s Inside Story in mind.

2 Likes

Ritual Bot will humble him

1 Like

Honestly, I’m vaguely tempted to offer Snowcone for this, since her many game overs mean she can be depicted dying horribly in a multitude of ways without it actually going against canon.

Alternately, Wawa, who will canonically(?) be drowned by Snowcone so if he dies to robots that’s pretty clearly non-canon. Wawa is also very good at tormenting other fluffies and killing foals though, if you’d rather take that route. Both are in my OC list (#3 and #4 respectively).

2 Likes

both

Your tutorial will be put to good use

2 Likes

Technically, Crimson is already dead and in Hell for his many MANY crimes of rape and murder. But if you want to resurrect him or have him face some Hellish torture then go for it

1 Like

The more the merrier

1 Like

Got a hunting friend fluffy that’d be eager to cut loose and “play” with some fluffies unhindered. Don’t know if that’s something you’d like to include.

1 Like

See that alicorn? That’s my charicter. He’s named promise and sense in my headcannon unicons/alicorns can use magic, he can control flowers.

1 Like

Cannibal/hunter fluffies will be abused, not doing the abuse. If you’re okay with that, send it, but no worries if not.

2 Likes

Not gonna do him much good in this predicament.

+1 to robot perdition

1 Like

Just make sure to have him near/with a red flower, because in “the story of flowers”(the story for my fwufftober that I introduced him in) he always has a red flower or so by him.

1 Like

“FWOWER NU HEWP! NU WUB NU MOA”

1 Like

How about wildcard cop on the edge

4 Likes

That’s a nice bear, to boot. They’re both coming with me.

2 Likes

No, not the bear! He was one day away from retirement.

2 Likes
2 Likes

How would you like a fluffy that regenerates so you can make it suffer in other ways? It’s a purple stallion

1 Like