Fluffy hell on earth p2 (By: Luciferthefluffyreaper25)

(Hello all here’s a continuation of my previous story linked provided at the bottom! Hope yall enjoy and feel free to provide your own ideas or suggestions in the comments!)

Fluffyhell on earth p2

After struggling to clean off the little fluffy runt that I decided to take inside, so it wouldn’t stink my house up to high hell I decided to give it some cat food that I found in one of my cupboards that I had left over from taking care of a friends cat. As soon as I set the dish down with some food and a small bowl of water not deep enough for the thing to drown itself with.

He immediately began to snarf the food like it was its last mean which made me chuckle a bit. “Slow down little guy your gonna make yourself sick,” I said before I turn my attention back to the irritating fucks outside one of the fat pregnant mares began to scream bloody murder as the red leader began to pummel her with his hooves for eating a good part of the food. Sadly while I initially believed the plants to cause instant or near instant mischarges in pregnant mares after a quick Google search my plants weren’t entirely mature enough yet they would severally damage all of the unborn foals so honestly money was well spent nonetheless.

Soon after a few minutes of fighting the herd began to spread out and search the corners for food giving me a fun idea to cause lots of terror within the groups. After checking back up on my new and all-be-it slightly adorable visitor I carefully took the box and put it into my bedroom so the upcoming noise wouldn’t disturb him too much. I then headed to my garage to grab my old air pellet rifle and some nice metal BBS. I then went upstairs to my guest bedroom and set up my roast. I quietly opened the door and set up my pellet rifle and then while using the scope I began to survey the unsuspecting targets after a while I found the red little shit who was demanding my land so I decided to send him a message about whose land this is. I purposely took a shot at his back left leg as he was inspecting the fence for any holes.

As I squeezed the trigger and fired a round I heard the scream of a total bitch. “SCREEEEEE WHY SMAWTIES WEGGIE GIB OWWIES” Hearing him cry and run around with his leg broken was a glorious sound to my ears! As I looked through my scope I could see I’d broken his leg causing a bone to stick out and causing him to bleed as his herd soon gathered around him to give him “Huggies” and “likes” I took another shot at the ass of a random fluffy male and little did I realize I had over aimed as I blasted the little shit right in the asshole causing his guts to splatter over the rest of the entire group in a horrific and gorey fashion that one could only dream of recreating over and over again. The herd soon screamed bloody murder and scattered to the far corners of my fence where the only shelter from the sun and the “munsta” that they kept screaming about as they all ran for cover from the supposed “munsta”.

I then began to notice one of the females begin to go into labor as she began to scream that her babies weren’t ready to come out yet. What an awful awful thing to happen… And it’d be a shame if I sunk one right into the only fluffy who was next to her trying to calm her down. But, that’s exactly what I did! I sent one shot directly into the skull of the poor little shitbag who was hugging the mare to get her to calm down. The already distressed mare began to scream and panic even more than before as pieces of the other fluffies brain and skull splattered horrifically all over her face and body. “N-NUUU BESTES FWEND!!! N-NUUUU BABBEHS AM TOO SOON. B-BABBEHS N-NU COME OUT!!!” I just continued to laugh and laugh as I took a video of the mare who had brains all over her as the terrifying and grotesque little monsters emerged from inside of her. Some of them had missing limbs or too many limbs. Another seemed to cough and sputter blood, while a few of them seemed to just be dead on arrival. As the mother rushed to try and clean off her babies she gasped in horror at how deformed and monstrous they looked.

The single normal-looking infant continued to cough up blood for a few minutes until it seemingly stopped moving, the mare with tears in her eyes squished and stomped on the other remaining monsters as she screamed “MUNSTA BABBEHS!!! HUHUHU!” Soon after I got a call from one of my neighbors asking me why my backyard was so noisy all of a sudden I sent him the video of the mares freak out and he busted out laughing. “Hey man that’s a fucking great one, I’m glad you’re not one of the hugbox losers who take in the large herds that eventually overrun their houses” He soon let me know he’d be happy to assist in dealing with the menaces and while I felt happy to know my work was appreciated I felt I had enough fun for 1 day as after all the fluffies had a food source if they liked it or not. I was just curious how long it’d take for them to realize the grass wasn’t good to eat.

After I closed up the window and began to make my way downstairs I heard a few peeps from my bedroom so I went in to check on my new little visitor. As I peered into the box he sat there looking up at me with a soft smile. “fank ‘ou fo’ dah nummies daddeh” he said with a cute little dance he tried to do which while I typically hated the small sappy little fucks this one was weirdly different I sensed a sort of respectful and dangerous side, as while he still looked a bit rough he seemed to be doing alright. I set up a small little play area with a few random balls and small blocks of wood and it was rather entertaining to watch him play and babble about. Perhaps it wouldn’t be that bad to let the little critter stay.

He was rather kind and respectful because I wouldn’t tolerate a brat’s behavior for a second. Since he might be staying for a bit I decided to give him a little name and after some consideration, I came up with something goofy but semi-serious. I decided to name him Ranger. After telling him he seemed to love his new name. I decided to call him Ranger. “Fank ‘ou fo’ dah nuw name daddeh, Wangah wuv nuw name!” After a bit more playtime I decided to go check up on the herd to see how they were taking the two deaths of their herd mates. As I looked over I saw the once-pregnant mare cuddling with the corpse of her only semi-normal looking foal as she sobbed obnoxiously. The other members of the herd began to approach her to inspect the scene and from the looks of it the leader fluffy didn’t care to approach as he continued to hobble and huddle around with his broken leg. I figured he’d last a few more days so I’d make his death merciless and as painful as possible. After all the two fluffies that I killed today were the lucky ones. As this Hell will be forever, there will be no end, only death will free them from this cruel backyard called Hell!

(Sorry if this chapter is a bit messier I’m trying out a style of just writing loosely while only caring about content and overall punctuation. However I’m not an English major and my fluffy speak is incredibly rust so if anyone wants to assist with better ways of phrasing fluffy speech feel free to give them in the comments. I’ll add the next link in the next chapter section when I create it but for now thanks for reading!)

*Edit I’ve semi fixed up things to make them a little easier to read. Thanks to @BloodyBoots for feedback and assistance once again!

First Chapter | Next Chapter
7 Likes

Your link at the top is not working. You should also add space in between your paragraphs, it helps with readability. Lastly, try copy-pasting your text into a proofreading app before you post. Grammarly is a free app that’s perfect for this. It will show you that you have about 51 grammar and spelling errors. Having a few is normal because some words (like “fluffies” for example) probably won’t get through the filter. However, 51 is a bit high considering how short of a text post this was.

Once you have the spelling and grammar check complete, I highly recommend running the text through Hemingway. It will help with readability quite a bit.

You’ll notice that it detects several sentences are hard to read. This is because you have a lot of run-on sentences. You should be careful not to make a sentence too long, and break things up with periods, or at least a comma.

Similar to the grammar check, Hemingway is always going to find a couple things wrong, even with a nearly flawless text, so don’t be discouraged. However, that many sentences being hard to read is a pretty clear sign that you need to do some editing.

Beyond that it was a good read and I look forward to seeing more! Keep up the good work, and don’t let my constructive criticism discourage you! :clownworld: :+1:

3 Likes

Love the story so far!!

3 Likes

Thank you I will look into that and I probably will try to make parapgraghed sections and split up my sentences into more readable sections. I just often struggle to contain the mental diarrhea that comes out of my head and rushes onto the page. In addition I intially planned to make the link at the top but i forgot to remove the placeholder because i actually put it at the bottom so later tomorrow i will fix that and maybe try to make this part a bit more readable.

2 Likes

I want to enjoy this but the formatting makes it difficult…

3 Likes

Yeah sorry I’ll be reformatting this one soon before I work on making another chapter.

1 Like