Fluffy hell on earth p3 (By: Luciferthefluffyreaper25)

(Hello all here’s a continuation of my story ! Hope yall enjoy and feel free to provide your own ideas or suggestions in the comments!)

Fluffyhell on earth p3

The next day after I woke up I did my typical morning routine before I heard soft peeping from my living room. I had set Ranger up a small little safe house in the living room for the time being while I decided to keep him or get rid of him. To be completely honest, Ranger was beginning to grow on me. He was an adorable little fella who was nice company. He was often quiet and was smart enough to use a litterbox so I had no issues with that and besides his small peeps and babbling he didn’t make much noise as well. With his good behavior, I’d consider keeping him but something always did feel off about him. In a way when you look at a humanlike entity but the face or body just isn’t right, well it was the same way with him. He was a fluffy as far as I could tell but he just seemed a little… Off. But not in a bad way more in a curiosity-sparking kind of way.

I hadn’t heard a peep during all the chaos and commotion and he didn’t even bat an eye when my neighbor Robert came over to discuss and gaze at my amazing fluffy hell of a backyard. He seemed to be alright with the fact that awful things were occurring to other fluffies. Ranger was pretty normal all things considered he’d always say thank you for his food/water or for the toys I provided him and he’d occasionally babble to himself while I worked on my laptop while watching a movie.

It was like he lacked the fluffy instinct of fear. He was truly fearless as he watched the intensely violent and loud movie happily with his little tail wagging happily. After I had finished my movie and had gotten myself and Ranger’s food, I began to hear a commotion from outside again.
As I stepped out from my back door I heard a fluffy yelling that its stomach hurt and that it couldn’t make “poopies”. Which I will admit made me laugh. I could see some of the dumb fucks had eaten a good bit of the plastic lawn and were now beginning to suffer the consequences of that decision but I wouldn’t be merciful and grant them a death knowing their clogged intestines would take days or even up to a week to get around to killing them.

So from there, I took in to check out how many fluffies I had left to enjoy the suffering of, and when I finished my count I had a total of 24. As I looked around my backyard I noticed the red smarty still alive and limping grouped up with at least half of the total remaining fluffies in a corner by the area where my berry bushes were growing. At this point, the bushes were nothing but sticks with teeth marks in them as the fluffies began to get desperate now realizing they had little food and few options they struggled to decide what to do next. There were all sorts of various stragglers like the once pregnant mare who I believed to have been exiled by the smarty for killing her kids.

I sat there in a chair on my back patio pondering what to do next now that I had so many fluffies and so many options to torment them with. As I got to thinking I noticed the larger group of fluffies began to slowly creep up to my thinking I wouldn’t notice. I pretended not to notice them until their pompous red little idiot of a leader decided to open his mouth while standing just a few feet away from me.

“gib smawty an’ hewd nummies ow smawty an’ hewd wiww gib owwies tu 'ou!” He said with puffed cheeks as he tried to act tough and intimidating. As I sat and laughed his two toughies came charging at my feet and began to hit my toes which felt like small light taps on my feet. After pondering what to do I decided why not make an example of one of them. I pulled my foot back and punted the little shitbag into my fence, As it hit the fence with a sickening snap it then slowly fell to the ground and began to panic as it screamed about it couldn’t feel its legs. “screeeee! fwuffie cant feew weggies, why do fwuffy’s weggies nu wowk” the toughie said as the rest of the herd soon rushed to its side as they began to run away in fear of what I’d do them as well. The other toughie also ran away. However, since I decided to hurt the first toughie why not set another example to show aggression towards me wouldn’t be tolerated. As I reached down and grabbed him he started to scream bloody murder. “Munsta! Munsta! nuuuu let fwuffie guuuu!”

As it kicked and struggled in my grasp I carried it inside. As I passed the living room Ranger didn’t seem to even bat an eye which made me smile as I walked by Ranger had finally managed to get 3 of the wooden blocks stacked up in a row which was kind of adorable as he gloated and danced to celebrate his wonderful achievement. After telling him good job for his grand accomplishment. I took the fluffy to my garage and set it in a decent-sized bucket before I prepared a “workstation” A large cutting board inside of a cardboard box, a blow torch, a metal rod a massive rusty kitchen knife, and a few couple thumbtacks (The all metal kind of thumbtack).

While you may be asking what I did with such a random assortment of items and how exactly was I going to teach this fucker a lesson on why you shouldn’t hit others. Well if you calm your impatient ass down and relax I’ll gladly explain what I did to the poor bastard. I first got the end of the metal rod nice and hot with the blowtorch, before I used the knife to cut each of its hooves off one by one. After to stop the bleeding I pressed its “leggie” stumps onto the scorching hot end of the metal rod to cauterize the wounds so it wouldn’t bleed out and ruin my fun. Afterwards, I pressed a thumbtack into each of his leg stumps and once they were in place I took it back to my backyard and released it as it screamed with each step about how its legs hurt.

Then after some thinking, I decided to be kind and throw a small pile of old rotten fruit that I’d found in my kitchen that morning into the center of the lawn to let the fluffies fight over it all. After all, if I wanted to continue to have my fun I had to give them some small amounts of food to keep them by so I could prolong my enjoyment for as much as possible.

After, making those two fluffies’s lives hell I decided I’d had my fun for today and continued to relax and watch Ranger who after he got a 4th block stacked up all by himself got me thinking about how Ranger possibly deserved some better food. As currently I’d just been giving him some old dry cat food that I had lying around my home. While he seemed content with the cat food I figured I’d save the rest of it for the annoying fucks outside who I could hear bickering about the small pile of fruits I’d left outside.

This was gonna continue to be a fun couple of weeks and with my new fluffy friend along with me, it seemed it was only just beginning. Because Hell is forever and the torment never ends or at least until each one of those bastards meet their awful brutal ends~

(Hope you liked this newest chapter feel free to give me suggestions for more cruel and unusual punishments or tortures. Also sorry if these chapters have been lacking many fluffy dialog I’m still trying to get used to how they speak since I took such a long break from writing. I also hope the story is easier to read / follow along with than before. Thanks again to @BloodyBoots again for helping me with finding tools to improve the quality and readability of my writing!)

First Chapter | Previous Chapter | Next Chapter
5 Likes

<3

2 Likes

Yes, intestinal blockage! Probably impaction as well. They’ll be begging for death soon enough. That shit hurts.

Ranger seems like a good little guy. Fear is a terrible fluffy trait, and he seems tough as nails.

1 Like