Fluffyhell on earth p.1 (by: Luciferthefluffyreaper25)

(Hi all! This is another small story that I’ve been dreaming up for awhile now about a man so fed up he’s designed his entire house to be as hostile to fluffies while also looking modern and sleek (and maybe him starting a business around that as well in a future part of the story. The Main characters name is Simon Wallace and this story is gonna be a pov from him in a self documentary sorta way.) (Tbh im awful at beginning all my stories so I apologize if things get rocky as I make more )

Fluffyhell on earth p1

It was a hot summers day in the heart of the deep and wonderful south. I’d been watching my favorite tv show when I heard screeching and yelling from my backyard which mean one thing… A herd of those fucks had snuck into my backyard again. However unlike last time things had changed. The last time a huge herd had snuck into my fenced in backyard they grazed on my grace and shat everywhere like the filthy monsters they are. However I’d replaced my grass with a thick layer of gravel rocks and then covered that with fake plastic astro turf. So with a sigh I went out to my garage to fetch myself a hammer, some nails, and a few spare boards to patch up the holes that the little fucks used to get in. After all if I locked them in their I didn’t need to rush to deal with them and I’d be able to enjoy the process.
I quietly walked around to the other side of my fence with materials in hand and began to fix up the 3 inch hole in my fence. The pathetic fluffies didn’t even notice me which made me chuckle even harder as they soon were going to realize the hell they were going to be in. After I fixed the hole I first put back my stuff then went to my back door to take a peak at the size of the herd. To my surprise as I looked toward my glass backdoor I saw roughly 20 fluffies all bickering amongst themselves as to why the grass “was no yummy” and to who’s fault that was, but I noticed a smaller group of 4 or 5 females gorging themselves on my patch of wild flowers and berries not seeming to know that it can cause them to have their babies early or cause them to die before being born. However there was some tiny little thing in the corner of my yard away from all of the other groups and while it interested me my focus was mainly on the massive group themselves. I then walked out into my backyard after closing the door behind me to greet my new captives in the hellish backyard that they now resided in,
“Hello little fluffies what are you doing in my backyard?” I said in a soft and kind tone to the group as I walked towards them all with a small shovel in my hand. My words had seemed to get their attention as they all quickly turned to me with some amount of fear in their eyes, some having more fearful looks than others. Soon the one who I assumed was their leader spoke up and rudely said. “Dis Chewwies wand noa gu uway hoomin!” he said as he bared his teeth at me making me laugh slightly as the fluffy fat ball of puff stomped him foot demandingly on the ground as if I’d obey him. After thinking to myself for a moment I began to realize who foolish their fucks had been as I noticed a small hole in the plastic sod.
Those pathetic little fucks had began eating the “grass” believing it to be yummy and tasty while the even dumber expecting females gorged themselves on the only actual food available in my yard far away from the herd.
“Well Fine then but don’t get mad when you run out of food. This grass isn’t actually food and the only food available is almost entirely gone by your pregnant mares~” I said to the red fluffy who was now puffing his cheeks at me trying to make me budge. I figured why not wait for fun as it’d be even more entertaining to watch them bicker and fight more amongst themselves before they begin to beg for bare scraps of food from me after they soon realize how hopeless my backyard is.
However on the way back inside I noticed a small little purple furball nearby another side of my lawn by my fence and as I walked closer to the sliding door I say it meagerly try to waggle up to me which I found very admirable as while it looked to big to be a infant it was much to small to be a full grown adult. While I typically would squish little shitrats like that under my heel with no hesitation I decided that maybe this one would provide me with some good entertainment of its own. “Chirp! Hewwo hoomin!” It said it finally got close enough to me as I stopped walking away for long enough for it to makes its way to me. As it got closer I could see clear signs of abuse in the form of bruises and missing chunks of hair which none of the other fluffies had in the larger group over in the other corner of the yard that was no approaching the small remains of whatever the greedy pregnant mares hadn’t eaten.
“Well hello their little friend why aren’t you with your herd?” I said to it softly as I squatted down to examine more closely.
“Dummeh nu nee’ hewd, Dummeh wan’ daddeh!” It said with a bright and cheerful look on its face. From that sentence alone I could tell he’d been the bastard herd leaders punching bag for quite some time so I figured I’d give him some comfort before I ended him or perhaps I’d become of those hugboxer losers and actually enjoy his company. Either way he seemed like a funny and entertaining little creature for my purposes but I mentally told myself that this was the one time I’m going this because cute these little bastards are still the utter filth of the unnatural world and should be treated as such. I sighed as I let him inside and grabbed a cardboard box for it to chill out in while I got it some water and food as it seemed tiny and in need of a good meal. After that I stared out my sliding door to watch as the leader began to berate the pregnant mares for taking to much food. Oh yeah this was going to be fun and while it might take weeks for me to finish them off but in the end none of them leave. After all Hell is forever whether they like it or not!

( *Edit - The next chapter has been uploaded feel free to check it out )

Next Chapter
7 Likes

Nice, a purple poopie! I like the change.

I cannot wait for the AstroTurf eaters to develop critical intestinal blockages, and The Foalening, when all the preggos go into premature labour at once. Oh, the screams! The cries! The stuttered breaths as foals struggle to fill their undeveloped lungs. The chaos will be beautiful.

With luck, some of the mares will even bleed to death.

2 Likes

Ugh the line athe end is hazbin hotel isn’t it.

2 Likes

Poor punch bag hope he has a hugbox life

4 Likes

I was thinking of it but I honestly couldn’t decide which is why I’ve left it open ended for the meanwhile

2 Likes

That’s if SImon lets some of them last that long

1 Like