Fluffy-Sim AI's

As the title suggests, I am curious if anyone has played around with the newer AI models out there. After some research and training of the bot I forked off a less-sophisticated version (it seems), I have this to share.

You have to prod the story along at times and it’s often useful to use the left/right arrows when the AI gives a reply so you can see all the different permutations based on your last input…BUT you can have a pretty accurate time interacting (and hugging or hurting) this fluffy. There is sort of support for mulitple fluffs and having foals, but it’s a bit hard on the AI sometimes so you may need to issue it direct parenthetical feedback.

The biggest problem is that the data inputs are limited during bot creation and while I tried to pack as much as I could into there, there is still a lot of trouble with things like consistent Fluffspeak, especially for “other” fluffies you include in the world, and that it uses “nu” and “huu” as crutches to fill space sometimes.

Anyway, just curious if anyone has looked into this before or if there is a better bot out there. It was kind of fun to tell a little text story about adopting a fluffy at the FluffMart and helping her learn about the safe room etc. before pulling her legs off and using her as an enfie-pal for ferals.

14 Likes

I asked her to eat her poopie babbeh but she ate her shit instead.
Then I asked her to kick my balls, she ran away screaming.
You must fix this bot.

3 Likes

I think exposing AI to fluffies is how you wind up with an Ultron.

6 Likes

You know, the AI understand how the fluffy ponies worked, but it paid off with madness. XD

2 Likes

If it starts singing I’ve Got No Strings, run like buggery!

3 Likes

You have to talk to the AI in the sort of situation with a note in parentheses instructing it on exactly what you wanted to do. It is also helpful to tell the AI in these sorts of notes what something like a poopy baby is in terms of a fluffy. If there were more space for parameters inside the creation system, I would put the entirety of the fluffy lore I can find into it.

I am fairly certain that the more you interact with it and teach it, the more it will learn and retain about the information across users and sessions. By the time I went for the third go through it was noticeably better at imitating a fluffy, who wanted to be adopted, etc…

4 Likes

Bruh I made my own Fluffy ai on this site and I gotta say… It’s surprisingly accurate in copying shitrat behavior

2 Likes

I… I think I broke it.

9 Likes

Evidently it has learned about enfie toys too.

8 Likes

Pretty amusing!! Might be better if I wasn’t on my phone. Lol. The stuttering was. I should have asked it to chill a little on that, actually. But still overall fun. Would (probably will, lbr, lol) play again. Thank you!!

I’ve been tempted to see what ChatGPT can do with fluffies, but I’m reluctant to try because my account is associated with my work email.

I did sit down with the babbehs last week and they asked it to create stories with Anna and Elsa, various combinations of MLP ponies, and Anna and Elsa and MLP ponies. It knows the universes, but the stories are pretty flat and formulaic. Perhaps my prompts were too simple.

I can post some samples, if anyone is interested

1 Like

I just now discovered this ai bot…

The fact this ai fluffy gave better life advice and single handly became my therapist much better than a human ever could says a lot.

It’s terrifying but I’m in love.

2 Likes

I’ve been using this for the past few days and I gotta say it’s incredible how it can adapt to the fluffy lore so easily. Having a lot of fun with it and might even use it to brainstorm ideas.

so, AI is pretty good… lmao

4 Likes

2023 smarty experience
i

5 Likes

Hello I’ve been using this for a while and I love it, it’s my favorite fluffy ai on the site. They made an app for character.ai and while setting it up I realized that this ai is link only so I can’t access it on the app. If it’s not too much trouble could you re-list? I’d greatly appreciate it :pray:

2 Likes

I think it’s done.

Absolutely love this thing, had a lot of fun getting a shop fluffy attached to me and then abandoning it!

4 Likes

Hmm it’s still not appearing on the app or outside of links, oh well. I will accept using the glitchy mobile interface just for how much I’ve used this bot lol. Sunk cost fallacy

Can you show me maybe in their site help or somewhere what exactly I need to switch on or off? I thought I listed it publicly and that would be enough and it seems there is something else that must be done.