Fluffy sub-species: Fluffy-Cow (by: Beast)

This one was a little rushed so sorry if the quality isn’t as good

55 Likes

And try our Goat fluffy milk if your foal has an intolerance to cow fluffy milk.

Love the coloring and subtle design variation. :slight_smile: Enjoying your style.

7 Likes

Though I would stay away from the hate goat variety

5 Likes

Curious, how would this type relate to fluffalos?

5 Likes

Well this type is based off cows while fluffalos are based off buffaloes. So to answer your question… I have no idea

6 Likes

True.

Though I laughed picturing how horny a goat fluffy would be seeing how enthusiastic regular fluffies are about special hugs. ~Chuckle~

“Goood ~BLEATTTTT!~. . . Feeels.” xD

7 Likes

Its cute, I like it.

5 Likes

Fwuffy hab bestest miwkies for eb’wywun!

5 Likes

Going off wikipedia, here is the familial examples:

Kingdom Animalia contains cows, bison, sheep, pigs, humans, spiders, and jellyfish.

Phylum Chordata contains cows, bison, sheep, pigs, humans, and spiders.

Class Mammalia contains cows, bison, sheep, pigs, and humans.

Order Artiodactyla contains cows, bison, sheep, and pigs.

Family Bovidae contains cows, bison, and sheep.

Subfamily Bovinae contains cows and bison.

Cattle are Genus Bos. Bison are Genus Bison.

So its not exactly unfair to say that research put towards making buffalo Fluffies could apply to cow Fluffies. After all, they’re chimeric hodgepodges of everything from humans to birds, and most of the animals Fluffies are supposed to be hybrids of are different at the Order level.

Though here is the question: rediscovering or simply pioneering new processes used to make Fluffies? Or breeding them and using generations C-sections followed by ectogenic tanks to make a “natural” (tier two natural?) hybrid?

3 Likes

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

I HAVE A FLUFFY CHICKEN

AND THATS A FLUFFY COW!

WITH THAT COMBO I COULD DO AN ENTIRE BREAKFAST PRODUCED BY FLUFFIES!

THE ONLY THING MISSING FROM THE BARN IS A FLUFFY PIG!!!

I WANT IT
I WANT IT
I WANT IT
I WANT IT
I WANT IT

I WANT ONE PLEASE!?

WHERE CAN I GET A FLUFFY COW?

8 Likes

I could of course see a meat version of this.

1 Like

Fluffy-Cows are not available to the public at this time
Hasbio and their subsidiary “Fluffy Farm” still hold full ownership and have no intention of letting it go, so as not to lose a potential ‘cash cow’

However… that’s not to say an employee at “Fluffy Farm” couldn’t take one and sell it under the counter…

7 Likes

So, similar to how Monsanto/Bayer gives you seed under license and can revoke that license if you don’t adhere to the license, don’t pay, etc. Or decide to discontinue it and not provide you and more. Saving seed is also against the license, IIRC.

3 Likes

This might be a quick one, but your line work is definetly improving. Looks nice, keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Agreed. I like the consistency as well. That’s something I’ve not nailed down yet. My art can be all over the place.

3 Likes

Hey, I’ve seen your work. And you are improving as well. Just keep on doing what you love doing and you’ll get the hang of it. Besides. I like the more free-form (all over the place) style of your sketch like comics, it really works out nice there.

2 Likes

Aight I would keep a tiny cow

3 Likes

Thank you. I just see Beast doing something I want to do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I personally like your style, I especially liked the fluffy-wool picture you did.

3 Likes

Thank you. But again, I’m pointing out what you do that I’m jealous of :slight_smile:

Your proportioning is quite consistent too <3

3 Likes