Foal Torture page 3 by Marcus

PAGE 2 HERE

I don’t really know why, this one was a little difficult to draw. I wasn’t sure how to organize ideas.

Foal Torture 3_redimensionner

The page 3 is just the “calm before the storm”. A storm of pain and fear for this shitty little foal. You’ll see in the next page 4!

PAGE 4 HERE

Commissions open!

117 Likes

It’s almost refreshing to see a colt so young he’s worried more about not being able to piss right than actually using his cock for the typical Fluffy thing.

So naturally you need to calm him down with the sweet taste of milk. A LOT of milk. Like just over a bladders worth. And when Shitrat is too distracted by milk and love and inevitably pisses himself, time to dole out the punishment and make sure he understands this is his own fault

24 Likes

Break it legs. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

This is planned, one way or another.

7 Likes

Good, cause I’m taking the dickless milk-piss idea for myself now

Still, excited to see where this little bastard ends up

5 Likes

Simple, I like it

3 Likes

Lmao made him eat a dick and it was his own

3 Likes

i dont like the way he’s closing his legs in panel 4. something about it makes me uncomfortable

other than that you certainly do some good work, especially good for letting out some anger at the end of a long day

1 Like

His pain is so beautiful that I can almost taste it

4 Likes

Bad and naughty little fluffies get sent to the pear wiggler to atone for their sins

3 Likes

This is brilliant. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

edit: makes me uncomfortable because it seems too human. crosses the uncanny valley line for me, but thats a me thing.

edit: this wasnt an edit it was a reply

Excited to see what happens.
It’s been excellent so far

1 Like

Please sew his mouth shut while the torture continues in the next page.

1 Like

Give him daddeh’s miwkie

You know

In all the years I’ve been in this fandom

I dont think I’ve ever seen someone forcefeed a fluffy its own dick before

Extremely satisfying

3 Likes

My I suggest telling Shitrat that if he behaves his cock and balls will grow back and that if he dosent he will get a sparkler jamed up his arse.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your comments! This is very encouraging and I’ll do my best to answer your expectations!

Excited to see what happens.
It’s been excellent so far

The comic will have approximately 10 pages, so a lot of things will happen!

It would be great, but it’s hard to believe, so many themes So many themes have been exploited!

This page is golden! The fear in his eyes as he sees his special bits torn off is beautiful, and the horror of having to swallow them must be something unimaginable! And still, the last frame manages to be even better by how the fluffy cries about “nu mowe gud pee-pee” in the most sweetly innocent reaction I’ve ever seen to genital abuse! Now THAT is what I love about fluffy abuse! :laughing:

4 Likes