Foal Torture page 4 by Marcus

PAGE 3 HERE

The torture continues my friends!

Foal Torture 4_redimensionner

I really enjoy drawing this but it takes a lot of time. Again, thank you very much for your support since the beginning. It’s very encouraging!

PAGE 5 HERE

Commissions open!

By the way, If someone is interested I created a ko-fi page.

124 Likes

The last panel makes him look like he’s a fedora away from saying “M’lady.”

15 Likes

I’m starting to think that things aren’t going to work out for that foal.

18 Likes

Well, the vomit because of the pain is a sign.

4 Likes

I’m sort of thinking there’s a couple more at the ready.

2 Likes

Poor little foal. If only being so cute and so little meant it couldn’t feel so much pain.

4 Likes

Speaking of drawing: how do you get your fluffies so FUZZY? Is that a special brush?

2 Likes

I really like how you picture fluffy foals, they are pure and they do not start going into wan’ die loop, this feels how a fluffy would act due to their programming, looking for a reason they are receiving the punishment, they are not meant for hate, they are for love, and so thye act that way. Great work!

6 Likes

Burning him was a great idea. Can’t wait to see more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keep your head up buddy, remember that love is a burning thing, and it makes a fiery ring

5 Likes

Enfs babbeh “Nice wady?”

1 Like

You’re absolutely right, and I’ll insist on this point! But basically, like the tormentor said on previous panels, it’s a test, “how much pain before he dislikes me?”

FluffiesAreFood
Poor little foal. If only being so cute and so little meant it couldn’t feel so much pain.

Yep, this is so unfair :heart:

KingLuke
Burning him was a great idea. Can’t wait to see more :slight_smile:

He will go further and further in suffering and the terror, I promise

2 Likes

In France, we have a sentence for this : “qui aime bien châtie bien”, something like “if you like him, hurt him” or in english “Spare the rod, spoil the child.”

1 Like

Ah, a caring touch from the human. This is going to be a long and drawn out bit of fun!

2 Likes

Man I love your art

1 Like
Horses can't puke

but Fluffies CAN!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I’ll keep it up!

1 Like

Lmfao this fucking [Reddit-word].

Hurt him more.

Great job on the artwork. You really built up such a sweet fluffy , the suffering is absolutely

1 Like

Don’t worry about that.