Fun With a Diverse Litter by FwuffySadist666: Part 4 - I Believe I Can Fly

Up next was Robin, the red Pegasus foal.

Fluffies can’t fly. Fluffy Pegasi are a genetic mistake, their fat bodies are too heavy to be lifted up by such tiny wings. As such, wings are generally nothing more than a stylistic choice for Fluffies. Most born with wings have them docked. Robin’s breeder was clearly proud of her genetics, so she chose to keep the wings. Good for her, just gives me more body parts to fuck up.

“Hey, wingie babbeh! Do you wanna learn to fly?”

chirp chirp Wobin wan’ fwy! Wobin wan’ be speshuw wingie Fwuffy wike mummah!”

Poor thing, it was gonna have to learn the hard way.

We started with some drop tests. I would put her on top of a platform, and she would jump off and try to fly. We started with a dictionary, then an upside-down basket, then a chair, then a table. She landed on her hooves each time, but never got any momentum from her useless wings. I kept them close enough to the ground so she wouldn’t break any legs just yet.

One experiment I did with her was putting her in a bucket under the sink which would slowly fill with water, and she would have to use her wingies to escape.

“Hmmph! Wobin use wingies to fwy 'way fwom scawy wawas!”

Needless to say, she didn’t escape, but I pulled her out of the water before she could take her final breath. I had something much more special planned.

Initially, I was planning on tying her to a firework to let her experience flight for the first and last time. And then I had a better idea. One that I haven’t seen done before. I bought one of those T-shirt cannons that uses compressed air, and put some rocks around it to stabilize it, pointing it upwards.

“Alright, Robin, your training is complete. Once I shoot you out of this cannon, you’ll be able to fly around on your own!”

“Huh? But Wobin nu kno how to fwy! Wobin got stuckies in wawas an’ fawwed off tabwe!”

“That doesn’t matter. Once you’re up there, just start flapping those little wingies as hard as you can and you’ll be flying like a bird!”

“Otay! Gon’ fwy wike biwdy!”

After a countdown, I activated the cannon. POOF! That thing must’ve shot her 50 feet up into the air. I immediately grabbed my .50 caliber rifle, aimed it at her, and…

BOOM!

A red cloud formed in the sky as blood, guts, and fluff rained down from above. The little Fluffy’s entire body exploded from one shot. It would all be swept away with the wind by tomorrow, so cleanup wasn’t necessary.

“Dashie, it seems Robin has flown away.”

“Huh? But Fwuffies nu can fwy! Wingie things am jus’ pwetty!”

“That’s usually the case, but this was a miracle! I saw her flying through the sky all by herself!”

“Mummah so pwowd of wingie babbeh Wobin… mummah miss Wobin but am not sad, am so pwowd fo’ fwyin’ babbeh!”

Too easy.

==To Be Continued==

< Previous | Next >

19 Likes

You forgot to 360!! YOU FORGOT TO 360!!!

5 Likes

captioned gif of crying emoji disintegrating : r/MemeTemplatesOfficial

5 Likes

look, I am not here to tell anyone how to write, but .50, on a fluffy… in this economy? that bullet would cost more than the entire family could sell for. lol 50 aint cheap

2 Likes

Worth it.

2 Likes

Would have just stuck to birdshot. Good chance they would have survived long enough to the ground given how resilient they are to just death from shock.

2 Likes

I did it for the explosion of fluff it would create. As I said in the piece, I was originally gonna tie her to a firework, but found that playing a game of Fluffy skeet shooting was a lot more creative.

1 Like

that fixed bullet was worth more than that shitrat but the happiness of a rain of vices and blood is priceless

1 Like

How does anyone hit a small target like that with any rifle, let alone a super heavy .50 cal, at such close range with little time to aim? And at a straight up angle?? Have you ever shot a .50 cal?

You would require a shotgun for this.

Then again, this is a world where fluffies exist.

1 Like

that shot would be, to put it mildly, the most impressive feat of sport shooting in recorded history. a moving target of that size at that range with any bolt action rifle let alone one of that caliber? she’s basically a fucking wizard. also who the hell even owns a .50 outside of extremely niche + wealthy gun nuts? she fascinates me

1 Like

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a fluffy should be able to fly. It’s wings are far too small to get it’s fat little body off the ground.

The fluffy, of course, tries to fly anyways, because it’s usually too stupid to care what science says is impossible.

Yellow-black, yellow-black, yellow-black, ooh, black and yellow, that’s different-

Using any kind of firearm against fluffies is overkill.
Bit like those people who hunt squirrels with a Desert Eagle.

“Overkill” is kind of the point :ahahaha:

1 Like