Fun With a Diverse Litter by FwuffySadist666: Part 5 - Nummies

The next nuisance was Tiny, the “microfluff”. Microfluffs were a fad that was tried out by Hasbio as an offset of Fluffies, the same idea except they’re about the size of hamsters. Their foals are like baby mice. Tiny was definitely one of those foals. Due to her size, I constantly had to watch out to avoid stepping on her. Like Francis, she was always getting herself into precarious situations. I had to get rid of her lest I risk Dashie seeing one of her own foals dying in front of her, which would put an early end to the illusion of safety I had present in the house.

I had eaten Fluffy meat before. There’s a reason why Gourmetbox is such a hit, the things are surprisingly tasty. I almost wonder if Hasbio considered that when they made them. This one was gonna be quick, but fun. I was initially considering chewing her up, but I thought it would be way more creative to swallow her whole. After all, she was small enough to go down in one gulp.

“Tiny, I have a fun game we’re gonna play. Today, you get to explore in a very fun place inside my mouth! I know it might sound weird, but there’s plenty of room to run around in there. You’re small enough to fit in there, and it’ll be loads of fun!”

“Otay nyu mummah, but babbeh nu am nummies. Tiny am onwy widdwe babbeh.”

“Of course you are, but I promise I won’t num you.”

“Hmm… otay! Wan’ upsies!”

I picked her up with two fingers and set her in my mouth. I got a glass of water ready, and washed her down, hearing her screams fade as she went down.

“NUUUU! NU AM NUMMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS…”

It’s hard to explain, as I’m sure none of you have experienced the same sensation, but I could actually feel the vibrations of her screaming inside me as she dissolved alive in my stomach acid.

Hoo boy, the vore community is gonna go nuts over this one.

“Dashie, Tiny has gone missing this time. It seems another family has adopted her.”
“Huhuhu, why babbehs keep weavin’? Babbehs nu wike mummah? Am bad mummah?”
“No, no, no, not at all! You’re the best mummah I’ve ever seen.”
“Weawwy?”
"Yes, of course. The problem is, I can’t take care of so many Fluffies by myself. And there are many other mummahs and daddehs who would love a Fluffy of their own. Wherever they are now, your babbehs are making families very happy.
“Otay… am undewstan’.”

==To Be Continued==

< Previous | Next >

15 Likes

I was just about to mention the vore, and you mentioned it first!

So in this headcanon, what DO they taste like? I’ve seen a few stories describe them as tender and flaky, but never an actual taste description.

1 Like

@FwuffySadist666 headcanon aside, here is a whole series of articles on such subjects: