Fwufftobah Day 9: Stuck Art by:gr1m_1

Day 9 of Fwufftobah! :smiling_imp: Something bleak and grim; some fluffies getting stuck in the mud!

Fullscreen :mag_right:

Day 1 - Day 2 - Day 3 - Day 4 - Day 5 - Day 6 - Day 7 - Day 8

143 Likes

Those 4 final panels, are so worth it

7 Likes

Everything about this is wrong… for them. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wholesome baby + cruel world = big sad

4 Likes

Now this is making me think about fluffies getting stuck in a tar pit. La Brea Tar Pits custodians must have a hell of a time keeping the area clear of fluffy corpses.

4 Likes

Ohohoho tmthey are stuck and they will drown and than fertilize the trees so win win I say

1 Like

Good stuff. Mother Nature can be cruel.

Reminds me of a story on the Booru a long time ago about ferals taking refuge in a drainage pipe during a winter storm. The fluffies on either end of the fluffpile froze to death, and the inside fluffies starved because they couldn’t get out.

4 Likes

Yes, good, these vermin are dying in the mud. I mean the nerve of these shitrats, trying to ruin an honest farmer’s hard work, good thing they failed.

2 Likes

This is really good stuff.

But I feel like you’ve gotta stop using bleakbox as a tag instead of sadbox. Whether you see a difference or not, it’s making your work harder to find for fans of the category it definitely belongs in. Or at least use both.

1 Like

Well looks like having deep wet mud can be a good anti fluffy too :smiling_imp: and have those berries as bait.

2 Likes

Did the carrot looking fluffy run away and leave the others to die like a fluffy?

all the ferals in unison:

“fwuffy fawwen an nu can get upsies D:”

7 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

is that quicksand ?

1 Like

Wow, really grim idea. Does anyone know how to find this story?

1 Like

This really tickles my fancy. Walked in on their own, and now are stuck until either something kills them or they slowly starve to death. Veeery good.

2 Likes

… - watches from porch - what ya’ll think im gonna help ? Heck naw they got them self into this mess they can get the selfs out …