Fwufftobah Day 6: Forgotten Art by:gr1m_1

Day 6 of Fwufftobah! Is a comic about forgetting to recycle and the consequences! Always be sure to recycle your cardboard boxes to avoid fluffy sewage! Don’t let your block get skipped because of ferals! Do your part! Protect the environment :angel:

Fullscreen :mag_right:

Day 1 - Day 2 - Day 3 - Day 4 - Day 5

172 Likes

Bleak is right! Ouch, my feels!

7 Likes

Sorry I’m a day late, but it’s a double feature I guess! Please enjoy :smiley:

2 Likes

I wonder if the mother will end up smothered by trash, crushed in the compactor, or burned to death in the incinerator.

3 Likes

That is some quality sadbox. You are great at drawing miserable feral fluffies. And the abused poopy baby is like the cherry on top.

6 Likes

Oh man. So good!

2 Likes

Oooooohhhhh that is the good stuff, she gets crushed and her foals drown and her poopie baabeeh is realiesd from his suffering… By death haha

3 Likes

The scaredy pee in the second to last panel was a nice detail. They look so little and tiny… So helpless.

It gut punched me because I love kittens at that stage. So the idea of this being cats instead of fluffies got to me.

4 Likes

splash

1 Like

raw

1 Like

That’s pretty clever. We’ve seen fluffies eating trash before, but the logistics of a fluffy crawling into the trash bag and getting caught inside of it just in time to get hauled away is completely novel.

A feral probably behaves like a less intelligent, less capable raccoon, and even they have a habit of getting stuck in trash cans.

3 Likes

This is so fucking satisfying lol

2 Likes

I have a boner from this…
Just kidding! Fucking love how everything becomes worst, and worst.

1 Like

Hahahaha what a stupid mare. Now her foals gonna die directly.

1 Like

Bleakbox af, good job

1 Like

Good, good.