gimmie yo fluffies, bitch (federalchemical1728)0

Think your Gluestick is better off.
His death wil at least be fast and he is happy.

2 Likes

I wanna see Riley interact with my orecious babbeh ghost Snack Snack ref [By CyclopsBurger] - #6 by CyclopsBurger
Maybe teasing her about her death while Merick Merick ref ft Snack [By CyclopsBurger]
and Rodney just be casually chattin’

Or Merick and Rodney denying that they love their awful stinky pets while said pets are like “Daddehs wub us! Fwuffies knu!” Making them embarrassed idk

2 Likes

Is Xeno the one who eats fluffies? Because I bet he wouldn’t mind a Carrot in his diet ^w^

Edit: Sorry, just looked him up - I had Riley in mind ^^’

1 Like

holy FUCK i love that idea.
im imagining Snack like phasing halfway thru Riley’s body to freak her out & the best part is Riley can’t even touch her lol

if Merick likes fluffy violence, Rodney could introduce him to the fluffyfighting ring. it might be a bit much tho, its a lot of people and noise and fluffies being assholes to each other

2 Likes

ALJSJXJHSJHSHD from that description Martin and Captain would either be Awful Best Friends or tear each other’s heads off xD

i had no idea he was genocidal i love that

2 Likes

Neat!

All I think I’ve got to offer up is Creature, the Frankenstein’s monster of fluffies. Bald, scarred, and horrific, yet somewhat intelligent.

Do what thou wilt.

2 Likes

Xeno eats fluffies too! i seem to very much have A Thing for cannibalism dkjsnsknxnxjx

Riley & Carrot would be hilarious!

im thinking Carrot politely shows up on someone’s doorstep & they pay Rodney 20 bucks to have Riley Get His Ass

OR

Carrot gets plonked down in the middle of the ring to be bait for one of Riley’s fights/training, thinks he’s making a new friend & gets fucking eviscerated for his trouble

FUCK i just thought of another one; Rodney catches Carrot & puts him on one of those vertical spinning meat things & slices off pieces of him like shawarma to feed to Riley

2 Likes

ooooOOOOOOOOOH I LOVE HIMMMMMMMM

im tryna think of who to pair him with…
maybe ill just enroll him in Zombie Fluffy Daycare lol

3 Likes

He’s a good boy.

That being said…

Do what thou wilt!

2 Likes

Ohhh I love that last idea the most :smiley: Go for it!

2 Likes

Squeee! More Carrot!

2 Likes

He’ll forever prevail UwU

1 Like

He does! He wouldnt want another pet though, as Snack is a lot. But he would love to watch!

2 Likes

Hmm, I ALWAYS loved your art and stories and im actually VERY nervous talking with you.

But Do you think Riley would be cool enough to help my midget hell horse, Terra, destory a rival herd smartie?

Or I want Ridley to grab the head of a random food fodder fluffy, can just be a normal unicorn, and Terra grabs the hind leg of said unicorn, and their tearing it apart like tug of war?

That or their stomping the smartie unicorn to death, whatever is easier for you, or the two just, chillin as they talk about killin’ things.

OH YEAH! Heres Terra: Terra quick ref (By TarkOfTheWild) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

1 Like

Absolutely! the first idea that came to my mind was Nathan & Natasha
like Nathan & Mandury just hanging out while Natasha tries & fails to get Hushy to play with her lol

1 Like

thank you so much aaaaaaaaa :sob::sob:

Riley is a lot more likely to rip apart a feral, even if they’re a fellow cannibal

Now Xeno on the other hand… You tell him there’s a bad smarty in town & he’ll straight up do all the work for you

i like the idea of the tug of war!! using tummy sketties instead of rope :3c

((ALSO im literally just Some Jackass On The Internet alsjksjd Chances are im more scared of you than you are of me, talking to ppl terrifies me. part of why i like fc is bc we’re all fuckin freaks & weirdos so nothing really shocks anyone :heart:))

Ok just replace riley with xeno, I was honestly juggling between the two, I honestly thought of Xeno first!

Bro its like how cats meet for the first time and they walkin sideways.

1 Like

With the price being a batch of foals to eat.

1 Like

Silver and my TeaCup would be good friends I think! TeaCup is a total snuggle bug and always wants to fix heart hurties.

I’d prefer nothing lewd or violent but you’re the artist!

Plz no bluebell

And Greg