good reading recommendations?

So i wanted to read some good fluffy stories for a bunch of reasons, i don’t care about lenght or anything. Any recommendation is good

2 Likes

what genre?
If abuse is your thing, I recommend Making a Monster by draytini

3 Likes

Any genre is good, and thanks for the recommendation

Are you accepting shameless self plugs?

Otherwise, just everything by @Oculusfluffy

2 Likes

Anything by @Gardel , @Stwumpo and @creeper. A lot of their works are low sci-fi/low cyberpunk like stories about how society has gone to shit parallel to the widespread adoption of fluffies and how fluffies have come to dominate pretty much all sectors of life and industry. Genuinely good stories that also happen to feature fluffies

4 Likes

If you like weirdbox abuse then I recommend my stories.

1 Like

The Maroon story is always one of my recs, tbh I might go back and re-read it

1 Like

@Karn wrote some cool stuff.

lol he actually posted in this thread too.

1 Like

@BKCatharsis has been reposting amazing stories from the past. Go check them out.

@Swindle and @Stwumpo have both done great stuff and are among me favorites.

@FallenAngel007 and @Fluffus do great, long stories as comics. You really need to read them.

I’m still waking up and will think of others later.

5 Likes

@Vanner has some great stuff. I couldn’t remember the name this morning.

@Karn has a nice variety of things as does @BFM101. @infraredturbine has done a ton of collabs, “movie posters” etc, with other creators too.

I’ll shamelessly plug myself.

@Gardel and I think @differential_Sloth have done some really interesting stuff. Bleak and industrial.

BK has posted stuff from Fractal Fluff that was hugely inspirational/influential on me.

4 Likes

the very first fluffy stories i read were the eyebright stories (they follow one unlucky mare in a feral herd, has some low supernatural elements)

josef and the awful technicolor smarty herd is practically required reading (probably also the Fall of Cleveland but i havent read it myself yet either)

tbh im still new and havent read nearly as many stories as i want to

additional self plug i’m really proud of the way wumble in the gumgle (i know the name is stupid but gun to my head i could NOT come up with a better one) came out (follows a pitfight between 2 trained shitrats)

“July Babies” would not have existed if not for the Eyebright stories. Seriously. I cannot over emphasize how much Fractal Fluff influenced my writing.

2 Likes

i don’t know if it’s something you’d be interested in, but my main story is about an aroace mare bought to be a broodmare

1 Like

I do have great stuff. Thanks for noticing.

@jimprofit has really great stories.

2 Likes

Fwuffy-Mummah’s Babbeh

Bestest

Father

The Bestest Babies

All sadbox. All excellent. Despair Gremlin out.

1 Like

You’re damn right you do.

1 Like

@Turboencabulator has a bunch of great stories. The Sam and Will series is one of my favorites for a well rounded experience. If you want something more hardcore than the mundane abuse, the Peter series is as close to true fully horror as I’ve found so far.

Thanks for posting this link, it had one of my lost stories on that Pastebin account!

1 Like

BTW I’m still alive. I got slammed with covid and a pile of work garbage.

Peter series is going to get more parts soon, as is Sam and Will.

:smiley:

2 Likes