Entirety of "Making a Monster" (Draytini)

Hey everyone, after some severe technical issues and some personal shit in my life, I’ve decided to return. I don’t know how long I’ll be staying, but I intend to AT LEAST finish MaM. If you haven’t read it, the link to download the PDF is below!

Making a Monster.pdf (1.3 MB)

70 Likes

MAH FAVORITE

7 Likes

YESSSSS

5 Likes

good to see you here man

3 Likes

Ah, the story that made me start writing here in the first place, fantastic!

8 Likes

Excellent! People have been asking about this story. (and about you!)

11 Likes

MaM is one of the most roller-coaster rides of a fluffy text ever created. Excited to see how you’ll end it! :smiley:

7 Likes

Oh thank god, I was worried I’d never read that chapter that had Wucas again. Elder Fluffs were an amazing idea and I hope to see more of them.
Welcome back <3

7 Likes

What is most important is that you’re taking care of yourself. I hope you continue to be well. Welcome aboard, a pleasure to have you join us.

6 Likes

you motherfucker. I spent 3 days reading that almost non-stop and it ENDS ON A CLIFFHANGER? lmao. God dammit. I REALLY enjoyed it.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m working on the next installation now.

9 Likes

WOW…

2 Likes

OMG YOU’RE HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MaM IS MY FAVORITE FLUFFY SERIES EVER, I BEG YOU TO MAKE MORE

3 Likes

OH YES!
The last part had the worst cliffhanger, so glad to see the story won’t end there.

6 Likes

I’ve been reading this for the last two days the writing is really good I legit cried when Tangerine died and at the funeral.

6 Likes

Absolutely love your writing! :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Wow thank you so much! I adore your art!

4 Likes

I literally only made an account to tell you how much I love your stories. Thank you!

7 Likes

I LOVE ZYOU WITH ALL MY HEART

2 Likes

for some odd reason I feel bad for Firework/Asscleaner and Charcoal and Brick and Diamond

1 Like