What's your favorite stories?

Ahhhhh thanks for the mention :pleading_face:

1 Like

That one rings a bell.
Was that the one with the bald ( or shaved) fluffy ?
Can you point me to it ?

A lot of my faves have been mentioned already, but I’ll do it again (in no particular order)

The Fourth of July Part 1 by Karn

Tiny Lives (Part 1) by emo_trash

Josef & The Awful Technicolor Smarty Herd Ch. 1 [By BFM101] ( or any of their stories!! )

“You’re a Bad Mummah” Chapter 1 by MostlyNeutralbox

Games for dummehs 01: It doesn’t take much (Ainbur)

4 Likes

I tend to focus more on comics as most of my research into non-abuse content of the booru is primarily towards its art, especially in comics with continuous narratives. That said, I’ve been interested in stories like Abandoned Angel , which had received high praise. I still need to get round to reuploading the works of Oracle (mainly because I need to find the original tags assigned to them). One of the writers I ended up being familiar with in my research was Oracle, whose pastebin can be seen here. I first learnt about Oracle through his collaborations with Marcusmaximus (one of the earliest and most well-known hugboxers).

On that note, I would like to plug @Carpdime’s own writing here. As much as my Avocado series is based primarily off the art and comics by Carpdime of the character, Carp himself had penned four stories about Avocado, two of which I have already reuploaded:

These stories are set in a setting that both of us called the “Avocadoverse”, and Carp has flesh out the world quite a bit with other bits of fiction he has worked on recently. Aside from being crucial and informative, I also find them enjoyable. One example that I heartily recommend his series on Ruby:

Carp has also written some pretty interesting stuff:

I really admire his work on Pastures of Wetherby, considering the novelty of that setting.

Definitely “The Life of Stud” (By Twist3e) and Maroon

2 Likes

Rosemary -by Jim Profit
Making a Monster- Draytini
Are my two favorite stories

4 Likes

Hubris? the fluffy development story? that was me bro

2 Likes

You would say that : )

It was posted by Weasel!

Biggest litterbox, Ballad of stormy, Fourth of July, We are not toys, a farewell to weggies, and anything written by @NobodyAtAll
(Also my own stories but those are more like a fond remembering of when i wrote them. Less than a year ago.)

2 Likes

I think my stories can be summed up with the phrase “life as a product” because that’s what fluffies are.

I didnt care much about pure abuse stories but what really brought me to fluffies were the industrial abuse aspects of it like carpdime’s foal-in-a-can series, jberg’s fluffies as living methane reactors and the like. My stories go with the same uncaring abuse, the kind of abuse poultry and livestock suffer in real life which is not the result of evil people but simply the banality of evil. Most of the human characters in my stories just go along with it, even abusers like Tyrone actually have a profit motive behind their actions.

7 Likes

I can’t believe I had to scroll for so long before seeing Marion saga here!

1 Like

Hard to say favorites since you never know when and where an author will drop off (or when your own personal attention to the community runs out). I have fond memories of the Great Neckbeard stories which were a nice combination of hugbox/sadbox/neutralbox. I forgot what the stories were in particular but I liked their drama and character focused stories. I even remember when they had…hermaphrodite fluffies…in a circle…okay, that wasn’t a favorite but it stuck with me.

3 Likes

I dont read a lot of the stories written, but when I do; they end up being some of the best ones

1 Like

swindles whaling story

1 Like

Breaking Bad Mummah: S’mores’ Story Chapters 1-6. By Milky

1 Like

I have a few!

Weekend Invasion
KNOCK KNOCK
Hobby Horse
Aaaand a shameless plug.

There are more, but my brain is foggy and pea-sized, too.

3 Likes

I love Stwumpo, wish he would come here and post

2 Likes

You should send him this thread.

He is here! @Stwumpo started posting this week.

2 Likes