What's your favorite stories?

Also, Damien the Surly Alicorn by Scum

How the hell did I forget that one…

3 Likes

There are a great deal of wonderful stories about fluffies.
It’s understandable that you’d forget a few

1 Like

Right! I could keep amending the list all night and I’d still never be finished!

2 Likes

@NobodyAtAll has some great stories.

Reasonable Hugboxer was another good one (shame that one never got finished.)

Shameless plug as well.

7 Likes

Hard to pick a favorite I like a lot of swindles stuff and RQ The biggest litter box. There is an old story that I like called “Show Pony” the only thing I can say about it is it’s tooo REAAAAAL

2 Likes

Now that’s one I need to read ASAP do you know what it was called?

1 Like

Already linked it on this thread. Is s just a few below the comment you responded to. It’s called Project Pinocchio

2 Likes

Personally, I like long, drawn-out neutralbox stories over the course of several chapters. One-ofs seldom hit as hard, and you can write characters much more easily the longer the story.

I don’t usually like hardcore physical abuse, though I’m a big fan of psychological abuse. Punishment, mindgames, etc.
I also enjoy the occasional hugbox.

As for recommended stories:

• Fourth of July
  • Stories from the Life of a reasonable Hugboxer
  • Margaret’s Garden
  • KNOCK KNOCK
1 Like

Some of my favorites:

“Games for Dummehs” series by @Ainbur

“Because I Like It” series by @Dhylec

“Tiny Lives” series by @emo_trash

“Abuser’s Web Guide” series by @Turboencabulator (great if you enjoy “lore”)

And literally anything by Stwumpo, but a few of my favorites are:

“Just Another Day at the Office”

“Pull Yourself Up By Your Bootstraps”

“Not the Kind of Regulations We Need but Hey Go Off I Guess”

4 Likes

All spoosh’s stuff is worth a read.
The one with the green foal especially.

2 Likes

“Diary Of A Severely Autistic Kid”

I’m sure many in this community could relate to Marcus.

That was funny as fuck.

1 Like

Ahhhhh thanks for the mention :pleading_face:

1 Like

That one rings a bell.
Was that the one with the bald ( or shaved) fluffy ?
Can you point me to it ?

A lot of my faves have been mentioned already, but I’ll do it again (in no particular order)

The Fourth of July Part 1 by Karn

Tiny Lives (Part 1) by emo_trash

Josef & The Awful Technicolor Smarty Herd Ch. 1 [By BFM101] ( or any of their stories!! )

“You’re a Bad Mummah” Chapter 1 by MostlyNeutralbox

Games for dummehs 01: It doesn’t take much (Ainbur)

4 Likes

I tend to focus more on comics as most of my research into non-abuse content of the booru is primarily towards its art, especially in comics with continuous narratives. That said, I’ve been interested in stories like Abandoned Angel , which had received high praise. I still need to get round to reuploading the works of Oracle (mainly because I need to find the original tags assigned to them). One of the writers I ended up being familiar with in my research was Oracle, whose pastebin can be seen here. I first learnt about Oracle through his collaborations with Marcusmaximus (one of the earliest and most well-known hugboxers).

On that note, I would like to plug @Carpdime’s own writing here. As much as my Avocado series is based primarily off the art and comics by Carpdime of the character, Carp himself had penned four stories about Avocado, two of which I have already reuploaded:

These stories are set in a setting that both of us called the “Avocadoverse”, and Carp has flesh out the world quite a bit with other bits of fiction he has worked on recently. Aside from being crucial and informative, I also find them enjoyable. One example that I heartily recommend his series on Ruby:

Carp has also written some pretty interesting stuff:

I really admire his work on Pastures of Wetherby, considering the novelty of that setting.

Definitely “The Life of Stud” (By Twist3e) and Maroon

2 Likes

Rosemary -by Jim Profit
Making a Monster- Draytini
Are my two favorite stories

4 Likes

Hubris? the fluffy development story? that was me bro

2 Likes

You would say that : )

It was posted by Weasel!