Gud Daddeh 02 (by Booperino)

Sequel to Gud Daddeh 01 (by Booperino)
A little wholesome before bed.
Originally she said “clapping hoofsies for dancing babys” but since “clap” became “cwap” i decided to go for another way to expressing that lol

46 Likes

Chonky’s blood work comes back.

Turns out she SUPER fertile and is already pregnant just from being in the same room as Billy.

Billy looks down at his unused nuts “Weww dat suks.”

16 Likes

lmao if this was a weirdbox story, maybe XD

9 Likes

She actually makes others around her super fertile. They’re all pregnant.

11 Likes

Even the reader

9 Likes

That would explain my swollen ankles and desire for pickles

11 Likes

Especially the reader.

I’m not fat. I’m pregnant with fluffies.

10 Likes

When Chonky said she knew something was weird about that visit to the vet, I was not expecting her next comment to be about bloodwork. Seems like there would be some more, shall we say, practical concerns? Or do fluffies normally have gynecological exams?

Though honestly the idea of a fluffy’s fertility being in question just strikes me as odd. In a way they are the opposite of Giant Pandas–the trick isn’t getting fluffies to have babies, the trick is stopping them from having babies.

Which makes sense, since as a species the only survival mechanism fluffies have is to have as many offspring as possible.

Amyway, dim the lights, put out some special wawas, and cue the Barry White.

10 Likes

Its soooo adorable group hugs!!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Hope everything is ok for Chonky’s health :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

The is a very wholesome depiction of a quadruple amputee about to get railed.

7 Likes

Deploy emergency hugs!

How do I sign up for that service?

4 Likes

The idea was less about her fertility and more about general health, since i imagine pillowsfluffs are usually too stressed and depressed and that could lead to stillbirths/miscarriages. So Derick was just making sure there was nothing wrong with her before they attempt anything

7 Likes

And if Chonky want weggies after there is a certain “fixer” can help them with it :grin:

3 Likes

I think that’s a big issue when i created fixer after making chonkys stories. i keep thinking “ok i just stabilished cyberpunk limbs, how do i justify chonky not having them at this point lol”
Best i could think is price of mechanical limbs are too expensive (maybe), quad amputation fix being too strainuous to the computer system that helps move the legs (but tech would be way more advanced in chonkys storyline which would probly have fixed that issue) and possibly PTSD on chonkys part because she has bad memories of when she had legs so the idea of having them again scares her.

4 Likes

You could chalk it up to her having become accustomed to her condition, or maybe make it a whole new character arc. The search for affordable leggies.

In order to afford such an expensive procedure, the owner has to cut on something/have a second job as a fluffy sitter or something of the sort, so you have an excuse to have Billy and Chonky meet other fluffies.

1 Like

She could be wearing the very first version of cyberlegs. Powered by Raspberry Pi Zero W boards and an Arduino master board, the legs are chonky but able enough to hold up Chonky and let her run and play in short bursts: the Fixer would later remotely adjust somethings to lengthen the battery charge.
I wouldn’t do this until the fifth or so babbeh having times, by this time Chonky can spoil her Gran fluffs.

1 Like

DELETE THIS COMMENT RIGHT NOW BOOPERINO

2 Likes

TOO LATE YOURE FERTILE NOW

1 Like

No U

1 Like