Gud Daddeh 03 (by Booperino)

Sequel to Gud Daddeh 02 (by Booperino)
Welp ain’t that quite a pickle

54 Likes

Heh! Too spicy indeed!

12 Likes

Ah the pain every man must go through. When they’re adoptive talking horse-cat amputee daughter starts wanting to have rough rolling rumping with her nervous boyfriend.

It’s something everyone can relate to.

20 Likes

LMAO love those descriptions XD

13 Likes

I believe the technical term is “pig-hamster”, at least in post apocalyptic Russia, but “horse cat” works too.

9 Likes

Its interesting, I don’t remember any stories on the 'booru about pillowfluffs having technical difficulties with “special huggies”. Quite the opposite, mares were often pillowed specifically to be breeders and/or “enfie mares”.

Not to get too technical, but it seems to me that a strategically placed pillow would solve any issues easily enough. And if Billy and Chonky are smart enough to figure out…alternatives…to traditional fluffy sex, you’d think they’d try a pillow.

Or perhaps that’s precisely why they didn’t think of it–not desperate enough.

6 Likes

Just waiting for the OnlyFans uncensored version.

I’m thinking harnesses and/or wedge pillows are needing to be involved. That or a creepy new character responding to a Craigslist ads offering their services.

9 Likes

Wow love how Chonky scolded the lady doctor for the suspense :sweat_smile:

Okkkk so basically both dunno what to do right? Looks like this is the “help” the doc mentioned

9 Likes

They have a vague idea but, as other mentioned, they have to improvise a way to keep chonky in place so any “bump” dont push her forward lol

7 Likes

Hold her up with a bunch of Munchkin Reproduction Ramps.

4 Likes

b-but they are made for munckins, its in the product label D:

7 Likes

Yeah need a box stuff up with pillows to make her comfortable and a stopper in front.

With her current position… Billy can be…on top just sayin :smirk:

4 Likes

And the sticky toffee pudding I had for dinner said it fed a family of four. You can’t always go by the label Boop.

11 Likes

Okay so hear me out… You know those neck rest pillow things?
stick her on one of those

aaaaa chonky being HORNY is going to kill me tho jesus. someone get the whapping newspaper

6 Likes

I think Booperino is going with a more realistic approach, judging by the explanation from the doctor. Animal husbandry 101: if your female is stressed and upset, you’re going to have stillbirths, deformities, and miscarriages. The “enfie mares” and “Breeding pillows” of abuse lore would be absolutely useless in a realistic sense. There would be dead foals all the time with how miserable they are and how badly they’re kept.

6 Likes

I was referring only to the mechanics of pillow breeding, i.e. how to fit Tab A into Slot B. Psychological issues are a whole different story.

Though realistically speaking, pillowfluffs wouldn’t exist in the first place. Even if an animal survived a quadruple amputation, it would be cruel indeed to let it live unable to move. We often euthanize horses that break a single leg, much less having all four cut off

4 Likes

Hey reading comprehension…where the fuck did you go when I read that first comment. Wow I misread. Sorry about that!

2 Likes

[Comforts Fixer] its alright, here, have some tissues

2 Likes

Ah thats Derick, chonkys dad, not the Fixer lol

4 Likes

I’m thinking a salad bowl. One sized so that Chonky just rests in it, doesn’t skid around like a beyblade. X3

1 Like