Halloween fluffs

Chopper from my stories!
Pinkish-red pegasus with a gold mane, gold spiral eyes, massive wings and sharp fangs!

3 Likes

Do you take horrorbox fluffies? Cause the only fluffy I have is the plant mutation from Every fluffy has its thorns.

1 Like

Sky, a blue and white splotched Pegasus. Mostly blue with white on its fluff, tail, and mane.

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

Yep! Horrorbox fluffies are okay

Serenade is perfect for halloween, in orange and purple!

1 Like

I’ll take a couple more

If you still have any spots, Shuffler would love to be in it! He’s hug/weirdbox. I’ll send you a pm.

1 Like

Are there any spots left? Because I have a bunch of fluffies who’d be perfect for this.

I suggest Carmilla and Mortis. They’re a vampire and zombie, respectively. There are descriptions of their appearances in my bios.

But if there’s no spaces left, that’s cool, I can live with that.

1 Like

Oooh, could you please add my blue pegasus baby Buster? The one wearing his leather aviator cap with goggles?

2 Likes

Same if there are no spots left, I’ll live

1 Like

I was gonna suggest Halfwit as…

Something, but I think KC has run out of placements.

1 Like

What about Purity

3 Likes

Ooooh! Damn I was asleep when this dropped
I can’t wait to see the finished result I love your group pics :green_heart:

Yeah same, oh well there is always next time I suppose.

But if there are still any spots left i’d love to see Rambo in there.

2 Likes

Okay, everyone who has commented their fluffy is in the drawing. No more fluffies lol but they’ll probably be shots open for future holiday illustrations!

2 Likes

Could you tag me in the bios please?

If you wanted to send a fluffy my way I’ll include them! You did comment before I cut it off

1 Like

What do you mean? You need the descriptions? Because I can just post them here if you want. I get it, I’ve got a lot of characters.

Carmilla has white fluff, and blood red mane/tail/eyes. @Fluffy_Angst drew an excellent piece of fanart, that should help. Those wings are part of her powers, she’s an earthie.

And Mortis has greyish-green fluff/mane/tail, and blank white eyes. He was dead for a number of years before he rose as a zombie, but he’s not as decomposed as he should logically be. It was how he was zombified that did that. He’s a unicorn.

When your art is done, I’ll put a link to it in my catalog, I have a section just for fanart.

1 Like

Oh :pleading_face:

Just labrat if you could! Thank you KC :sob:

here she is

2 Likes