Halloween Night Hugbox Aftermath (KerosineCannibal)

I was commissioned to create a hugbox ending for Granny’s fluffies. This is how it turned out! If you want a commission feel free to contact me and we can figure something out ^ ^

106 Likes

Aw, so happy. That stallion is attracting all my aggression so I only have hugbox feelings for the rest

16 Likes

meh on the happily ever after, was banking on all those shitrats dying. Nice art as always though! It does make me happy that grandma owned up as well though.

8 Likes

I’m overjoyed that someone commissioned you for this. Not just for the ending, but because it was an excellent showcase of your talent and style. I can’t wait to see what you make next.

Also whoever commissioned this one deserves a co-medal.

14 Likes

Not to be that guy but:
“I want you to Eileen here”

10 Likes

Ah a happy ending, i really enjoyed this one i gotta say.

4 Likes

OMG I love the pedo-fluff dressed as pedo-bear! Would love to see Lillith take-out some justified anger on his creepy-ass!

I love Raven, she reminds me of a more bad-ass version of me (I could never ride a motorcycle though because my uncle was nearly killed on one). I can look really tough and intimidating, but I have the heart and soul of a teady-bear. ^___^

14 Likes

Would you believe that I hadn’t even noticed it was Pedo-Bear?
That’s absolutely hilarious!

12 Likes

I’m really happy with how it turned out, especially with how it also adds more background to the Ravenverse.

3 Likes

It took me a week plus to notice the pedobear costume!

I love the ending… And I’m a sad box gal!!!

“Hab su many hewt happies!!!”

3 Likes

Still wanted blondie to get sued…

I wouldn’t have forgiven her…

But I commend her for kicking the pedo… Feel free to kill him!

2 Likes

This is really good. Well behaved and well keep pet fluffies should not be abused, in the same way you don’t damage random people cars.

The pedo fluffy dressed as pedobear is awesome, i like the idea of a costume store dressing random strays. Specially if they dress then according to their personalities, i think there will be a lot of fluffies using that bear costume.

I need to thank the person who commissioned this.

2 Likes

To think, me calling Kero out on one of the biggest rules not to break for abuse (Never abuse a elderly person’s fluffies) led to this.

I’m honestly proud for seeing the end result

3 Likes

Was there any abuse followup to pedo-fluff there?

2 Likes

No and considering this entire comic is not canon I doubt I’ll do an abuse follow up on the pedo bear fluffy.

5 Likes

No hate at all, i love the whole thing. But I love the fact that the vet looks like a Jojo reject XD.

2 Likes

Lmao I’ve never watched jojo but that’s hilarious

1 Like

I laughed my ass off at the part where Lilith apologizes to Eileen cuz her eye looking a bit off…:joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao yeah. I’ll be the first to admit some of my stuff isn’t drawn the best

3 Likes

Well the story is good.

Also the owner admits her own mistake about let them go free, whitout staying with them or set them.

I’m not a hugboxer so, I hoped for a little bit more abuse.