Happy Fluffy Family Waiting to be Adopted (TG-89)

Ayo Folks,

One of these days I’m actually gonna settle for a single fluffy design.
One of these days.

Loosely inspired by the Uglyface story

70 Likes

The yellow one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also the poopie isnt doing a very good job, he should have that poopie all nummed by now, its like he doesnt want to live becuase he certainly aint getting anything else :gotsketties:

6 Likes

Ill adopt the brown one after it gets a bath… might adopt the others and force them into the litterbox and make the mare paralysed so she’d give em milk.

6 Likes

ill do the same but make her “bestest” foal an enfie pal for the cute “poopie” foal

4 Likes

i wish u were the poopie babbeh

1 Like

White knighting is futile

3 Likes

“Happy Family” meaning everyone is happy, except the designated “poopie baby”.

4 Likes

I would adopt them all but make the poopie into the favorite one, also experiment a little and give him some kind of vitiligo so that the poopie turns white in color.
anyways, whereas I give the poopie everything, I treat the rest in a neutralbox type, I don’t abuse them but also don’t coddle them.
all so that they get bitter, fuck up and give me a excuse to kill them via manchineel tree.

3 Likes

Via manchineel tree?

1 Like

machineel trees give a fruit…an apple in fact.
the spaniards called them “devil’s little apples” or “little apple of death”.
I have one of them and people who were stupid enough to eat them agonized for DAYS, you wouldn’t imagine the amount of tourist who got fucked up by those trees, their vacations were ruined.
I’m talking about some serious shit, people got hospitalized and some less fortunate even died from it or got to suffer side effects.
those fruits would give fluffies one of the most agonizing experiences ever…if they don’t die I highly doubt they’ll ever recover, their digestive system would be ruined beyond repair.
that tree is a monster, its sap is acidic and was used as poison coated arrows, also if you burn the tree, the smoke will carry acidic and spicy properties.
best part? they are native to the USA and LATAM.
so I wouldn’t be surprised about why there are so very few stories of fluffies on the beach.

3 Likes

Fluffy standars

Oh…that sounds like evolution had a edgy phase XD i thought that was the tree that has spikes along its bark

Also another plant you could use is a leaf from a Gympie, its like a stinging nettle’s Australian cousin and is often called the most painful plant in the world or the suicide plant. Have a fluffy eat its fruit or leaf without removing the fiberglass needle-like hairs and theyll be in agony for as long as those hairs are in the body because they dont break down or degrade and are very fine… but even better is to wipe the leaf on their backside like if you promised to wipe their butts after poopies and rub the poopie place and their special place or no-noes the sting will hurt then intensify in the next 30mins and continues to feel worse. Some have described it as like being jabbed with a hot poker whilse hot acid is poured on you whilst being electrocuted.

1 Like

the gympie gympie is a classic, australia has some messed up stuff.
you know, people should get together and classify dangerous plants for certain uses.
the gympie gympie should be very effective with smarties and toughties as a form of punishment or straight up fuck them up as a lesson.
the machineel tree fruit should be used to exterminate herds as its poison is slow in build up, one drop of the sap of machineel is enough to burn and cause a terrible blister in the skin so a excellent tool for an abuser.
the alejandria or senna alexandria is a potent laxative and antifungal, it irritates the intestines and can cause a bad rash if eaten by babies…so a fluffy throwing a tantrum would be perfect to use as a corrective tool.
ayahuasca would probably reset the fluffy via potent hallucinations.
weed would definitely derp them, so making a bad fluffy a “dummeh” would be fitting.
there’s A LOT we can do here.

3 Likes

Make the poopie an enfie-pal.

wait 10 bucks for the whole litter?

Not to mention even classic garden plants can be potent tools such as daffodil cuz all parts of the daffodil contain a toxic chemical, lycorine. The part of the plant that contains the highest concentration of lycorine is the bulb. However, eating any part of the plant can cause symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. These symptoms usually last about 3 hours. So its not like the others mentioned but can be used as a temporary punishment like forcing them to make bad poopies.

Another one worth mentioning is the eye catching hydrangeas or foxglove. All parts of Hydrangea contain traces of cyanide. Accidental ingestion could cause shortness of breath, dizziness, fainting, and a rapid pulse. Severe cases of poisoning could also lead to convulsions and death… other symptoms include gastroenteritis symptoms, along with bloody diarrhea. A nice natural way to get rid of feral invaders because feral fluffies eat flowers because they call them pretty nummies. The foxglove is sorta like poison ivy as it can cause rash and skin irritation ingestion symptoms include nausea, headache, skin irritation and diarrhoea. In severe cases it can lead to visual and perceptual disturbances and heart and kidney problems.

There is another plant i saw in a comic called Lackspur which when ingested labored breathing, rapid and irregular heartbeat, muscular weakness, and collapse and iirc blindness.

But sometimes one of the best plants against a fluffy is one perfectly harmless and only targets a select kind of fluffy. You probably already know about Parsley… it is a healthy plant perfect for a diet even for fluffies unless they are soon mummahs. This is because it has an oil that to cause an abortion and to start menstrual flow… essentially it flushes out their womb which will kill their foals prematurely…its much worse when every other fluffy eats it and feels fine which makes them more distraught and mortified.

1 Like

i didn’t really put much (read: any) thought into it beyond ‘fluffies cheap’. i don’t have much of an in-depth head canon, but aside from that gradient foal there’s nothing special about any of them, so yeah

1 Like

that’s a good deal.

1 Like

Nah they don’t deserve milk. If they’re okay with their poopy brother being in the shit, I say pillow the mare and super glue the foals backs to the mares belly so they have to be her legs

3 Likes

Oh that is impressive…granted I’d tie them to the mare’s neck or milkie place and have the pillowed mare on a small skateboard or a car/garage creeper and have them pull her like sled dogs the wheels on the creeper make it both easier and harder as momentum or a slant can make it an ordeal or accidentally run over a foal.

1 Like